Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

youthoftomorrow 05.27.2006 12:47 AM

i had an appendectomy a few years back and they had to shave like half my pubes off to make one of the incisions. it itched like crazy as it grew back.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.27.2006 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golden child
woah, you guys trim your pubes?

sure ive shaved before, just for the hell of it but ive never heard of someone trimming on a regular basis.

Yeah. I really need to get a better system to doing it, because I really hate doing it. Plus you can never trim every hair it seems.

One of the things you find out about growing up (you are 16ish right?) is that when you are 20 years old you have a lot more hair down there than when you are 16.

krastian 05.27.2006 12:58 AM

Y'all crazy.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.27.2006 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
Holy hell. I thought this was a post your pic thread, I'm so glad what's being discussed is NOT an actual visual image...

Long story: Well, I hit on Truncated and asked her if she wanted to watch Labyrinthe with me, which happens to be the french spelling. So she asked me what other parts of french culture I'm familiar with. I said the food related and sexy related stuff. Then someone mentioned that French women don't shave their armpits and the conversation plummeted from there.

Short story: I hit on Truncated and the conversation plummeted from there.

soniknirve 05.27.2006 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Long story: Well, I hit on Truncated and asked her if she wanted to watch Labyrinthe with me, which happens to be the french spelling. So she asked me what other parts of french culture I'm familiar with. I said the food related and sexy related stuff. Then someone mentioned that French women don't shave their armpits and the conversation plummeted from there.

next time think twice before we have another talk about shaved pits and sausages...

Trasher02 05.27.2006 04:57 AM

Wow Saturnine looks like some rockstar...

h8kurdt 05.27.2006 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturnine

Schhhaaaawing

alyasa 05.27.2006 06:02 AM

h8kurdt 05.27.2006 06:09 AM

*slap*

truncated 05.27.2006 07:46 AM

Oh my Saturnine, you ARE lovely. I might scalp you in your sleep, you have wicked hair.

alyasa 05.27.2006 07:57 AM

I'm sorry... I shouldn't have posted that, extremely offensive, i'm sorry if anyone was put off by my comments... I'll delete it, and i deserve that slap...
i don't know what I was thinking... I'm sorry. please...

truncated 05.27.2006 07:59 AM

I personally saw it as complimentary and honest.

truncated 05.27.2006 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead

For the record, I am not the one who brought up body hair. I'm clean on this one.

Savage Clone 05.27.2006 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
For the record, I am not the one who brought up body hair. I'm clean on this one.

So to speak.

soniknirve 05.27.2006 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated

i much prefer clean;)...

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.27.2006 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyasa
I'm sorry... I shouldn't have posted that, extremely offensive, i'm sorry if anyone was put off by my comments... I'll delete it, and i deserve that slap...
i don't know what I was thinking... I'm sorry. please...

Oh man I missed it!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicknirve
next time think twice before we have another talk about shaved pits and sausages...

I didn't really mind the conversation

next step 05.27.2006 10:53 AM

stoned

EMMAh 05.27.2006 11:30 AM

Haha you do look baked :D
Great picture :)

next step 05.27.2006 11:38 AM

yezz I was toasted!

next step 05.27.2006 01:48 PM

ahah Diesel, it looks a bobmarley!

if I was smoked I never did this dive then!
drug makes me conscientious hihihi