Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   whatcha doin? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33868)

Genteel Death 12.12.2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
My wife occasionally gets pink eye. A couple years ago she woke up screaming in the middle of the night. She said it felt like somebody was poking needles in her eyes. She told me I had to take her to the emergency room right away. I was still half-asleep and asked her if she could just take some aspirin until morning. I haven't lived that one down.

You eye-fucked your wife, old bastard.

Satan 12.12.2009 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicka
Like being aware of what's going on around you but unable to contribute or lacking the desire to join in cause the fuzzy feeling feels way to good to interupt. Otherwise known as an opiate nod aka the best feeling in the world next to an orgasium.

The opiate serves to numb the senses just a tad which makes an orgasium hard to reach but in the case of man keeps the dick hard for hours and a
woman to go from wet to dry

i know all about opiates dear.

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 06:49 PM

listening to surf music and dancing with Lennon (when he isn't busy stuffing his face with bananas).

gmku 12.12.2009 06:51 PM

John Lennon?

gmku 12.12.2009 07:14 PM

Asheville is a great city for a drunk like me. Almost any given weekend you can walk into almost any store that sells beer and wine and they're holding a free tasting. I tried three beers today for free.

akprodr 12.12.2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by automatic bzooty
watchin' taxi driver

You talkin' to me?

gmku 12.12.2009 07:18 PM

So does anybody know if there are any good movies on regular cable tonight (that is, not the premium channels like HBO et al)?

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 08:10 PM

Quote:

John Lennon?

No, Lennon James McAdams IV. Do the math on the number and maybe you'll see why I think your joke is as tired as it is stupid. I'd really appreciate being able to post about my son without you having to make an ass of yourself every time, think we can arrange for that?

If you want to make a funny fun of his name, try calling him "iv" which is the nickname we gave him when he almost died after 5 days and we had to pump drugs into his arm for a month to keep him alive.

gmku 12.12.2009 09:33 PM

Sheesh. OK, OK, I give. In fact, I'll give you the name of my dog, Chipper, so you can make fun of my dog, if that makes you feel better. Go ahead. It's a dumb name. He's named after Chipper Jones, and he IS good with a ball.

gmku 12.12.2009 09:52 PM

Saw something pretty fantastic at the record store. A box lP set of get yr yas yas out. Includes the B.B. King and Tina Turner songs plus 4 or 5 Stones songs not on the original LP.

The price tag was pretty fantastic too. Almost 90 fucking dollars.

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 09:52 PM

Making fun of someone's dog is as off limits for me as making fun of someone's children.

I'm sure you'll present something I can mock without even trying soon enough.

I am glad my grandpa's first name happened to be the same as the best Beatle if it had to be the same as any of them. Being born in 1967, I had to put up with it rather a lot myself, and I've never even gone by my first name.

gmku 12.12.2009 09:53 PM

My neighbor's last name was Paul, actually, and he took the ribbing good-naturedly. I'd say, "Oh, like McCartney, eh?" And he'd laugh.

So 'splain to me exactly how it is that you perceived I was making fun of your son? Why are you so sensitive about someone inquiring about it resembling a Beatles' name?

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

So 'splain to me exactly how it is that you perceived I was making fun of your son? Why are you so sensitive about someone inquiring about it resembling a Beatles' name?

You didn't inquire, you made a dumb joke that I merely pointed out I'd heard about 300,000 times before. You got defensive about my calling a dumb joke dumb and indicated you don't think people who find your jokes dumb could possibly have a sense of humor.

In space nobody can hear you scream, but on the internet you can't hear nobody laughing at your jokes.

gmku 12.12.2009 10:01 PM

Fair enough. So it's about my dumb sense of humor. It's nto really anything about me making fun of your son or your son's name. Which I didn't do. But which you've indicated I have.

And to be honest, since I don't keep track of Dead Air's family life, I thought Lennon was a cat!

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 10:07 PM

Also fair enough. If I named a cat after a Beatle, I do hope I won't be watching Sesame Street with him though. I'm sick, but not that sick.

gmku 12.12.2009 10:09 PM

You... wouldn't let your cat... watch TV with you!? What kind of person wouldn't let his cat watch TV with him? What kind of warped person are you?

amerikangod 12.12.2009 10:17 PM

Watching TV with a cat right now, BECAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING HEART.

gmku 12.12.2009 10:17 PM

Dare I ask... Is your cat named after a Beatle?

I might nickname my dog Ono.

amerikangod 12.12.2009 10:25 PM

It's not my cat, I just had to grab one to watch some TV with real quick as part of my outpouring of sympathy and love to all cats everywhere hatefully deprived of cathode rays.

That said, I just told you that I was trying to show this cat love. Why would I even associate with anyone that would name their cat after a Beatle and bring such jokes upon it? It's tantamount to abuse.

Satan 12.12.2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Dare I ask... Is your cat named after a Beatle?

I might nickname my dog Ono.

one of my cats is named sir george harrison. no lie. i don't call him that though.

amerikangod 12.12.2009 10:33 PM

There is so much cat hate in this thread that I feel physically ill.

Satan 12.12.2009 10:36 PM

i love my cats but theyre fucking assholes
Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
one of my cats is named sir george harrison. no lie. i don't call him that though.

i also didn't name him that

amerikangod 12.12.2009 10:38 PM

Quote:

i love my cats but theyre fucking assholes

That's the best part about cats! They're huge assholes! They simply don't give a shit, they often don't need or want your affection, and you can watch Andrew 'Dice' Clay stand-up with them on TV.

Satan 12.12.2009 10:44 PM

yes.

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
That's the best part about cats! They're huge assholes! They simply don't give a shit, they often don't need or want your affection, and you can watch Andrew 'Dice' Clay stand-up with them on TV.

That's what everybody says about cats, and yet they always seem to want me to devote every moment of my existence to giving them affection. Women are actually easier to please, which is saying a lot.

amerikangod 12.12.2009 10:51 PM

If it's a lady cat, just put a damp Q-Tip in its vag and hold it there for a second. After that they shouldn't be needy for at least a few days. Just like a human woman.

Satan 12.12.2009 10:55 PM

girl cats fucking suck

davenotdead 12.12.2009 11:00 PM

i've seen so much horse cock this year... its not funny. other animals i can hardly tell the sex of... because i don't sit there looking betwixt their legs. but a horse lets you know

amerikangod 12.12.2009 11:01 PM

Quote:

girl cats fucking suck

That's what I'd hoped, but all it got me was bite wounds on my penis.

davenotdead 12.12.2009 11:09 PM

trying to think of another sentence where i can use betwixt

amerikangod 12.12.2009 11:11 PM

amerikangod slid his cock betwixt davenotdead's luscious ass cheeks, like a plump ballpark frank on a hairy bun.

Satan 12.12.2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

That's what I'd hoped, but all it got me was bite wounds on my penis.

i knew that was coming

amerikangod 12.12.2009 11:48 PM

Quote:

i knew that was coming

When two people are deeply in love they develop a psychic link of sorts.

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

When two people are deeply in love they develop a psychic link of sorts.

once again, your emo side is showing.

Dead-Air 12.13.2009 12:06 AM

Oh god, I just texted my virtual dreamgirl and wrote the exact phrase "whatcha doin" without realizing I took it from this thread until I went back here.

davenotdead 12.13.2009 02:49 AM

Quote:

amerikangod slid his cock betwixt davenotdead's luscious ass cheeks, like a plump ballpark frank on a hairy bun.

first i thought about being disgusted, then i thought about repping u. then i read the sentence again, and i'm just caught in between. it's not lacking in imagery, for what its worth

Dead-Air 12.13.2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
first i thought about being disgusted, then i thought about repping u. then i read the sentence again, and i'm just caught betwixt. it's not lacking in imagery, for what its worth

corrected. he gives you an opportunity, and you're not even paying attention.

amerikangod 12.13.2009 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead-Air
once again, your emo side is showing.

Is that the side of me that is most chubby and prone to wearing a button down shirt with a skinny tie? Cuz all I wear is stained Black Flag tees.

amerikangod 12.13.2009 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
first i thought about being disgusted, then i thought about repping u. then i read the sentence again, and i'm just caught in between. it's not lacking in imagery, for what its worth

You should rep me for putting words to your most esoteric dreams.

Satan 12.13.2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Cuz all I wear is stained Black Flag tees.

we are made for each other