Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

drrrtyboots 04.24.2007 03:42 PM

I'd say #1 cause you can see the red eyes of your beautiful snow white creature.

Washing Machine 04.24.2007 04:20 PM

I personally prefer the Moody look EMMAh. I never smile in any of my pictures although I smile quite a bit in real life

See!
(Ive posted this before, but just illustrating a point.)

!@#$%! 04.24.2007 04:23 PM

im not posting about my "preferred" photo, i would pick #3

im just posting which one works for the store. for-the-store. that's where you need a shield rather than anything. pic#2 is a good shield, because of the smile, it saves you the need to make one for them.

cuetzpalin 04.24.2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drrrtyboots
I'd say #1 cause you can see the red eyes of your beautiful snow white creature.

i'd say 1 too. it's sharper..

king_buzzo 04.25.2007 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
Sign me up.

Woohoo youre in.

ALIEN ANAL 04.25.2007 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Kegmama, Kegpapa is a cutie

Which one of these should I use for my new name tag at work? They're supposed to "express" ourselves in an appropriate manner.
There both kind of retarded looked by I have to dress like a douche at work anyway so I don't care.

This one doesn't count.

holly moley!!
i dont even want to say how awesome you look..sheesh. you look like an actress..yikes..

SWHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG--AHHHHHHHH

king_buzzo 04.25.2007 02:22 AM

Hahaa, Swhing!

_slavo_ 04.25.2007 03:21 AM

Awwwwwwwww, Emmah, you're pretttttttttttttttttttttttttttttty !!!

You've always been attractive but you're just growing to a gorgeous girl.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 04.25.2007 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
Kegmama, Kegpapa is a cutie :)

Which one of these should I use for my new name tag at work? They're supposed to "express" ourselves in an appropriate manner.
There both kind of retarded looked by I have to dress like a douche at work anyway so I don't care.

This one doesn't count.

Go with the top one. Is that your natural hair color? It works well. Makes you look much more mature than in your earlier pictures.

Jenmarie 04.27.2007 11:02 PM

ALIEN ANAL 04.27.2007 11:25 PM

yikes i seen a babe

pbradley 04.28.2007 03:21 AM

Here's an obscure photo of myself. Unfortunately, it is the only on I got.

This was a couple months ago at a friend's backyard party/rock thing. I was drunk at the time and unaware of the camera.

cassidy 04.29.2007 05:17 PM

so apparently sonic fans are hot...damn, there are some luvley ladies & hottie boys on here. i am new so i will post a couple pics of meself so you guys can put a face with the words. be nice...& yes, i have dready locks. have had em for 34 months.

Incesticide 04.29.2007 05:30 PM

EMMAh, cassidy & Jenmarie : pretty girls.

Iain 04.29.2007 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassidy
so apparently sonic fans are hot...damn, there are some luvley ladies & hottie boys on here. i am new so i will post a couple pics of meself so you guys can put a face with the words. be nice...& yes, i have dready locks. have had em for 34 months.

Ace shirt!!!

Prisstina 04.29.2007 09:18 PM

13th birthday partay!

me & my boo

ALIEN ANAL 04.29.2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cassidy

eeyy
becareful around these parts of town, youl get abused for having dreads. I once had dreads. your dreads are neat and you look pretty neat to .

luxinterior 04.29.2007 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
eeyy
becareful around these parts of town, youl get abused for having dreads. I once had dreads. your dreads are neat and you look pretty neat to .

She's really pretty though. Not some dirty hippie who uses dreads as an excuse not to bathe.

ALIEN ANAL 04.29.2007 10:45 PM

and i was a dirty hippie?

Everyneurotic 04.29.2007 11:25 PM

awesome, the girls are back!!!

you're all beautiful, ladies.