Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

king_buzzo 04.21.2007 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack

ZEUS!

Torn Curtain 04.21.2007 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
I gother the Klaxons album... and I'm surpirised at how good it is. Only one song is really "mediocre," and it's pretty much only 'cos of this cheesy intro...

Pitchfork rated it 7.5 ( http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/articl...he-near-future ), I may finally download it (I initially thought they were just another crappy band with an undeserved buzz).

EMMAh 04.24.2007 02:45 PM

Kegmama, Kegpapa is a cutie :)

Which one of these should I use for my new name tag at work? They're supposed to "express" ourselves in an appropriate manner.
There both kind of retarded looked by I have to dress like a douche at work anyway so I don't care.

This one doesn't count.

EMMAh 04.24.2007 02:46 PM

Damn my camera has been taking crap pictures lately, they look grainy or something.

Rob Instigator 04.24.2007 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
See? See? No kidding, man.

this made my month

king_buzzo 04.24.2007 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh

Which one of these should I use for my new name tag at work? They're supposed to "express" ourselves in an appropriate manner.
There both kind of retarded looked by I have to dress like a douche at work anyway so I don't care.

This one doesn't count.

You're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Especially the last picture. What the hell you look different and better than the first few pictures.

Could I hug you?

EMMAh 04.24.2007 02:56 PM

This is my brother working on my Stang.

Just kidding, it's not really mine.

EMMAh 04.24.2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
You're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. Especially the last picture. What the hell you look different and better than the first few pictures.

Could I hug you?

If you can find me, sure haha ;)
I look different because the first two picture are pre plastic surgery. Nah I dunno, angle and light I guess.

Rob Instigator 04.24.2007 02:59 PM

watch out for King Buzzo's "hugs" they come with a sharp poke if ya know whut I mean.

Rob Instigator 04.24.2007 03:00 PM

it is becaue you are smiling in the first pictures emmah! a smile always makes a lady look that much better!

gmku 04.24.2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

This one doesn't count.

It would depend on whether you want to be known as the girl who lives with rodents or the girl who keeps a messy house. Neither is worthy of a member of the super kool girls club, in my opinion.

king_buzzo 04.24.2007 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
It would depend on whether you want to be known as the girl who lives with rodents or the girl who keeps a messy house. Neither is worthy of a member of the super kool girls club, in my opinion.

See, this is exactly the reason why the uber-kool outsiders club formed

Rob Instigator 04.24.2007 03:03 PM

rats have giant balls and are always pissing.

cuetzpalin 04.24.2007 03:05 PM

..as men

jico. 04.24.2007 03:06 PM

you're beautiful emma.

EMMAh 04.24.2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku

I was fucking patching my pants and I'm not done, sorrrrrrry. Also, I don't "keep" the house, my mother does.
There's nothing wrong with rodents either.

gmku 04.24.2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
See, this is exactly the reason why the uber-kool outsiders club formed

Sign me up.

EMMAh 04.24.2007 03:08 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rob Instigator again.

gmku 04.24.2007 03:09 PM

Quote:

I was fucking patching my pants and I'm not done, sorrrrrrry. Also, I don't "keep" the house, my mother does.
There's nothing wrong with rodents either.

Okayyy... It's your reputation, but don't say I didn't and all that et cetera...

!@#$%! 04.24.2007 03:10 PM

Quote:

This one doesn't count.

lovely pictures; for the store-- #2