Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   whatcha doin? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=33868)

Satan 12.12.2009 12:28 PM

nono, ive had plenty of experience w this throughout my life, but generally, no, i do not get sick meaning that i never get anything serious. this is nothing serious and will clear up of its own accord. certainly nothing that warrants a visit to the dr, i have plenty of eyedrops left over from last time i got pink eye.

fyi i have chronic laryngitis from smoking and singing. nothing i can't handle.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
nono, ive had plenty of experience w this throughout my life, but generally, no, i do not get sick meaning that i never get anything serious. this is nothing serious and will clear up of its own accord. certainly nothing that warrants a visit to the dr, i have plenty of eyedrops left over from last time i got pink eye.

fyi i have chronic laryngitis from smoking and singing. nothing i can't handle.

green phlegm is bacteria so at least take some rest, stay indoors, lay off the cigs, and eat properly.

if you die, this place will finish going irreparably to shit. so, kill those bacteria before they kill you.

gmku 12.12.2009 12:35 PM

I wouldn't mind being sick if it didn't make me so miserable. I have a low threshold for pain.

Satan 12.12.2009 12:42 PM

i have an extremely high threshold for pain.
i know it's bacteria !@##%%!, i get these about once every 2 years. i actually feel a lot better now than i did an hour ago bc i had just woken up. its the eyes that are pissing me off, and i have to throw away all my eye makeup.

gmku 12.12.2009 12:45 PM

My wife occasionally gets pink eye. A couple years ago she woke up screaming in the middle of the night. She said it felt like somebody was poking needles in her eyes. She told me I had to take her to the emergency room right away. I was still half-asleep and asked her if she could just take some aspirin until morning. I haven't lived that one down.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:48 PM

for pink eye apply heat such as a hot teabag (teabagging!) or what my grandma used to do, rub a ring on a piece of cloth & apply to the eye, repeatedly. apparently, it helps the shit pop out.

i don't get that shit very often. i think my wife got it last year & i got her some hippie drops at the co-op & they worked fine. "similasan" i think it was called-- homeopathy is bullshit but the placebo effect does wonders to the mind. or not?

gmku 12.12.2009 12:50 PM

The only thing that works for my wife is a good strong dose of antibiotics. And they seem to work almost right away.

Satan 12.12.2009 12:51 PM

i have plenty of vicodin and rx eyedrops. no big deal. still sucks though.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

i have plenty of vicodin

haa haa haa haaaa

davenotdead 12.12.2009 12:53 PM

Satan 12.12.2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
haa haa haa haaaa

once i took 20.

i will never forget what i remember of that day.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 12:55 PM

Quote:

once i took 20.

i will never forget what i remember of that day.

tell if you can. i have only a few more minutes here, and how could i pass up the chance to hear a bizarre tale to start my day?

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku
I meet some of the nicest people on the inter webs.

you mean you occasionally get the flame you were seeking in your trolling? yeah, usually I don't bother, but inept cheap shots at my son are a good way to get me lash back. I hope you enjoyed the momentary attention you were seeking.

Satan 12.12.2009 01:01 PM

when i got my wisdom teeth pulled i took about 15 of the vicodin they gave me and my bff came over and smoked blunts with me, at which point i proceeded to nod out on the table for a few minutes, get up, throw up all the blood that dripped from my tooth holes into my stomach, laid on the couch in a haze talking crazy shit for hours until my boyfriend came over and i took the rest and we had crazy sex for like 8 hours and then passed out for about 17 hours.

gmku 12.12.2009 01:01 PM

Dead Hair, I just mean that you don't seem to have much sense of humor. My lord. And "cheap shot" re Lennon--what kind of cheap shot is THAT!?

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

when i got my wisdom teeth pulled i took about 15 of the vicodin they gave me and my bff came over and smoked blunts with me, at which point i proceeded to nod out on the table for a few minutes, get up, throw up all the blood that dripped from my tooth holes into my stomach, laid on the couch in a haze talking crazy shit for hours until my boyfriend came over and i took the rest and we had crazy sex for like 8 hours and then passed out for about 17 hours.

blood vomit + crazy sex. not bad for a day of work.

how come it took 8 hours? were you sooooooooo sloooooooow???

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Dead Hair, I just mean that you don't seem to have much sense of humor. My lord. And "cheap shot" re Lennon--what kind of cheap shot is THAT!?

uh, having a sense of humor does require something to be funny, right? then again, you really haven't ever seemed to figure that part out.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 01:06 PM

oh, great, now a fight broke out.

i don't know what this is about (honest), but you gents will be able to settle this with fisticuffs in about a week, as i understand you'll be in the same city.

name time & place. and post pics afterwards.

Satan 12.12.2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
blood vomit + crazy sex. not bad for a day of work.

how come it took 8 hours? were you sooooooooo sloooooooow???

no we just laid in bed and fucked sporadically for 8 hours until we passed out, we smoked weed and i fed him some of my other vicodin stash

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 01:08 PM

well i gotta go work out so good days to all

gmku 12.12.2009 01:09 PM

As I'm an Asheville hippie, I don't believe in fisticuffs. Must be something about living in Portland that makes a guy like Dead Hair so aggressively defensive about his son's name which is the name a dead rock star who was senselessly murdered in 1980.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

no we just laid in bed and fucked sporadically for 8 hours until we passed out, we smoked weed and i fed him some of my other vicodin stash

that's not the same as "8 hours of crazy sex"

i thought you had discovered tantric opiates.

anyway, gotta go but have fun & shoot some loogies out the window.

gmku 12.12.2009 01:10 PM

Fucked sporadically? Sounds awful. LOL.

!@#$%! 12.12.2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

As I'm an Asheville hippie, I don't believe in fisticuffs. Must be something about living in Portland that makes a guy like Dead Hair so aggressively defensive about his son's name which is the name a dead rock star who was senselessly murdered in 1980.

don't provoke him.

i like you, but i'd kick your ass if you started up with my family members

anyway i *really* gotta go

goodbye alls

Satan 12.12.2009 01:11 PM

no, it was fabulous

A Thousand Threads 12.12.2009 01:11 PM

Just got the official invitation to my brother's wedding.
I'll drink to that

gmku 12.12.2009 01:12 PM

I think he's making too much of it. Honestly, might be that dreadful Pacific Northwest weather.

Satan 12.12.2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead-Air
gee never heard that joke before. If only my grandpa had been named Jagger or Osbourne, I'm sure our family would never have had to deal with such bullshit.

true story, if i ever have a kid (nooooooo) middle name is jagger. girl or boy.

gmku 12.12.2009 01:19 PM

I'm trying to convince my pregnant daughter to name her baby Keef.

Satan 12.12.2009 01:21 PM

oh my god now i really can call you grandpa

Dead-Air 12.12.2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

I think he's making too much of it. Honestly, might be that dreadful Pacific Northwest weather.

you are correct, I should have ignored your stupid attempt at humor the way most people do to begin with. the one thing you and I have in common is a psychological disorder that makes us want to have the last word. if you want it, take it, I have things to do at this point.

gmku 12.12.2009 01:21 PM

Ok, I have to go too. There's a record store sale (10% off new LPs, 20% off used).http://www.harvest-records.com/records.php Then it's off to the Wedge for some Third Rail Pale Ale and some nuts. http://www.wedgebrewing.com/

gmku 12.12.2009 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead-Air
you are correct, I should have ignored your stupid attempt at humor the way most people do to begin with. the one thing you and I have in common is a psychological disorder that makes us want to have the last word. if you want it, take it, I have things to do at this point.

Oh, yeah?

Keeping It Simple 12.12.2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

You clearly passed out and dreamt all that. :rolleyes:

Satan 12.12.2009 01:27 PM

it felt unreal. i did pass out for awhile on the couch but it was fantastically dreamless. like being comatose.

Keeping It Simple 12.12.2009 01:33 PM

Quote:

it felt unreal. i did pass out for awhile on the couch but it was fantastically dreamless. like being comatose.

Did you check out my link to The Who song "Pictures of Lily"? :)

chicka 12.12.2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Like being aware of what's going on around you but unable to contribute or lacking the desire to join in cause the fuzzy feeling feels way to good to interupt. Otherwise known as an opiate nod aka the best feeling in the world next to an orgasium.

The opiate serves to numb the senses just a tad which makes an orgasium hard to reach but in the case of man keeps the dick hard for hours and a
woman to go from wet to dry

Genteel Death 12.12.2009 02:06 PM

Listening back to practice recordings from today. Dedicating at least 10 hours a week of guitar practice is really paying off, and I feel more and more confident playing.

deflinus 12.12.2009 03:37 PM

enjoying a beer and pizza before i head out for my second job. ive been obsessing over MST3k lately, so ill probably get stoned and watch a few tonight

END

automatic bzooty 12.12.2009 04:04 PM

watchin' taxi driver