Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 04.12.2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
friend just sent me more pics from the other night

Please tell me you went for the one in white. The other 2 look like they escaped from the monkey house.

Danny Himself 04.12.2007 10:01 AM

In the second picture you look like the guy with the beard from Sideways.

king_buzzo 04.12.2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarramkrop

haha:D

Tokolosh 04.12.2007 10:33 AM

cryptowonderdruginvogue resembles Oday or Qusay Hussein on the operating table after the autopsy.
That's what their skin texture and colour looked like, after hiding the shrapnel wounds with makeup. Creepy shit!

cryptowonderdruginvogue 04.12.2007 11:33 AM

hahaha

Rob Instigator 04.12.2007 11:42 AM

PM's are deleted. deleted. deleted.

Trasher02 04.12.2007 12:06 PM

Quote:

Fabulous!

cryptowonderdruginvogue 04.12.2007 02:08 PM

Quote:

Crypto, i hope you didn't take offence. I was just kidding, of course.

none taken

its one of those things that you shouldnt be too surprised about, you know?
if you are going to post a picture on the internet, you should know that there are certain consequences that go along with that
like people might photoshop it, make fun, etc.
if you have the balls to post a picture, you should have the balls to understand the consequences

etc.etc.etc.

Rob Instigator 04.12.2007 02:11 PM

crypto, you, like me, make an UGLY woman!

cryptowonderdruginvogue 04.12.2007 02:12 PM

hahaha
yeah, im so glad im a guy.

jon boy 04.12.2007 02:21 PM

why exactly do you keep posting the same picture over and over again? is it to try and prove something? are you trying to make us aware you have friends?

cryptowonderdruginvogue 04.12.2007 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
why exactly do you keep posting the same picture over and over again? is it to try and prove something? are you trying to make us aware you have friends?

i thought you had me on ignore...

yawn

!@#$%! 04.12.2007 02:26 PM

Quote:

i dont get why his pictures make you so sore that you must protest... care to explain? what bugs you about them? im asking you in earnest... not trying to bait you (for a change, sure). but really... why??

jon boy 04.12.2007 02:32 PM

it doesnt bother me as such i mean its trolling up the board quite a lot, well this thread at least. i really would like to know why because they are all practically the same. its an honest question. i mean he is on the ignore list but i am willing to bet i know exactly what they look like, plus people quote them so it shows up in their posts.

!@#$%! 04.12.2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

it doesnt bother me as such i mean its trolling up the board quite a lot, well this thread at least. i really would like to know why because they are all practically the same. its an honest question. i mean he is on the ignore list but i am willing to bet i know exactly what they look like, plus people quote them so it shows up in their posts.

ok but this is the "post your picture" thread-- the place for attention whores! how's that trolling? this one is a good candidate for live & let live, you know...

jon boy 04.12.2007 02:39 PM

its alright !@#$%! the bullies cant get you now.

its a simple question. why are they all the same? that was the original question.

plus if i looked like that i wouldnt be putting my picture up here.

jon boy 04.12.2007 02:41 PM

Quote:

Why does Jon Boy get so annoyed at him is such a mistery. I mean, there's loads of stupidity in many other threads, after all.

mystery.

i am not really annoyed i was asking a question.

!@#$%! 04.12.2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

mystery.

i am not really annoyed i was asking a question.

it was more than a question. it was this:

Quote:

... is it to try and prove something? are you trying to make us aware you have friends?

and if you already have him on ignore, what does it matter anyway?

this is truly a mystery as porky sez.

hm...

jon boy 04.12.2007 03:17 PM

i am not going to argue with you about what the original question was although i am sure that might fill a gap in your life. is your marriage like this i think to myself?

but as i thought there isnt really an answer, its pretty pointless.

Jt 04.12.2007 04:39 PM

sarramkrop, people have probably already asked a million times. No I can't be bothered trawling back through the thread, NO I don't know if you're gay or not, but I do wonder...

...Hitting any of those or what? I mean, honestly?

Or is it more one of those whole "gay best friend" routines?

Seriously, I'm not being a smart-ass here; I'm just wondering.