Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   I want to get beaten (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=24584)

al shabbray 09.24.2008 11:18 AM

do you remember the thread ive posted a while ago regarding those two women? the one Ive posted a picture about is back after 1/2 year. and its starting again, she is stealing my heart for the second time. I dont want that it happens I am going insane, cause I really was over her and....argh

✌➬ 09.24.2008 11:22 AM

Sorry to hear that man.

MellySingsDoom 09.24.2008 11:23 AM

Ah man, that's sounds pretty tough. I take it that you're in regular touch and stuff? You obviously have a lot of feelings for her, and simply being platonic friends might not be enough, if you know what I mean. Has she given you signs that she's definitely interested in you?

al shabbray 09.24.2008 11:24 AM

it not like my heart is broken or something, at least I told her a few months ago that I hate liars, not directly but I thought she understand that I was referring to her. and after that the connection went down, cause she was a few hundred miles away for one semester. now she is back I ignored her, and the second time she was waving over...why the hell? I gave her the chance to ignore me too. it could have been like never anything happened.

al shabbray 09.24.2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
Ah man, that's sounds pretty tough. I take it that you're in regular touch and stuff? You obviously have a lot of feelings for her, and simply being platonic friends might not be enough, if you know what I mean. Has she given you signs that she's definitely interested in you?

thats the totally twisted part. I got a big crush on her 8 months ago. and she knew that. but she got a boyfriend back then. but despite her boyfriend she hold contact with me over two months and over 60 pretty long messages over the web. and she declines 2 initations bout coffee etc. after these messages she invited me for a coffee in the city she was living back then cause I was there for some hours. but it didnt happened. then there was this accident blablabla she told a friend of hers that I might stalk her, which was a lie, I think because her friend got a crush on me, which is definately true. after that I shutted down the connection which was easy over the web. but now shes back and I see her every day, and I start to totally getting insane, especially after her reactions. maybe I am overinterpreting

greedrex 09.24.2008 11:34 AM

mmmm
shitty

Adam Cooley would say "More luuuuuuube"
and i think he's right

al shabbray 09.24.2008 11:35 AM

the problem is I really dont know what to think about it...
is it positive/negative or what?
I am totally confused

MellySingsDoom 09.24.2008 11:35 AM

^^^This is going to be a difficult one for sure - if you feel that she is really, really interested in you, then do you think that you could approach her directly about this? There's the other thing where she might just end messing you around again, which would be really hurtful to you.

I wish I could think of something better to say to you, al shab. All I can say is I hope that everything works out well for you one way and the other, and take care of yourself in this situation :)

greedrex 09.24.2008 11:38 AM

Is it not possible for you to just go and talk to her and ask her whatthe deal is?
like.
"Hi i've been confused with the messages and the misunderstandings and shit.
Do you still have a boyfriend?
Do you like me?
Do you wanna go for coffee?

Do you wanna have sex with me?"

If she answers NO to sex, then just forget her.

al shabbray 09.24.2008 11:39 AM

thanks melly.

the thing is where we were writing about everything was a situation where she knew that I know of her boyfriend, and I am not that kind of guy that tries everything I can talk to women without trying to push them for a date :)
and I dont think she is that shitty, I really dont think that! its just confusing as hell and I am sure it wouldnt be that tough if that woman wouldnt be the one with the most hilarious impact on me since years

atsonicpark 09.24.2008 11:40 AM

people from new york:
Why do you ask me stupid shit like, "How can you possibly eat a bagel outside of New York?" Are you unaware that the bagel is a proper form of sustenance in many other states and some of us don't live in New York but still need some sort of apparatus to put a fuckton of cream cheese on?

al shabbray 09.24.2008 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greedrex
Is it not possible for you to just go and talk to her and ask her whatthe deal is?
like.
"Hi i've been confused with the messages and the misunderstandings and shit.
Do you still have a boyfriend?
Do you like me?
Do you wanna go for coffee?

Do you wanna have sex with me?"

If she answers NO to sex, then just forget her.

hahaha
if it would be that simple I would have already done it almost that way

greedrex 09.24.2008 12:46 PM

ok forget the sex part then.
make it simple then.

like a "yes or no?"

SYRFox 09.24.2008 03:06 PM

3000 posts :) :) :)

MellySingsDoom 09.24.2008 03:11 PM

Congratulations, SYRFox!

nicfit 09.24.2008 03:15 PM

yeaaaaaaaah! congrats! you're less than 1/3 as cool as me! :p

nicfit 09.24.2008 03:16 PM

oh, hi melly!
I forgot to reply to your salute this morning, I'm quite well, thanks, a bit busy and mind-burned, not much time to post/read everything like a few weeks ago but it's all good.

MellySingsDoom 09.24.2008 03:17 PM

Good to hear, signor nicfit! Like yer most recent avatar, by the way.

SYRFox 09.24.2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
yeaaaaaaaah! congrats! you're less than 1/3 as cool as me! :p

Gnagnagnagna :p

al shabbray 09.24.2008 03:20 PM

gna?

SYRFox 09.24.2008 03:22 PM

Haha I don't think it's even translatable in english or any language except french :D

al shabbray 09.24.2008 03:23 PM

gna does have a meaning?

I used that word for uncomfortable situations, something is just "gna" like "I dont want to/I dont like it"

SYRFox 09.24.2008 03:32 PM

Gnagnagna doesn't really have a meaning in french, it's just some kind of childish word, I don't know how I could explain it really...

al shabbray 09.24.2008 03:33 PM

okkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaayy

mil_pl 09.24.2008 03:34 PM

hey syrfox, have you changed headphones to yr ipod?
i mean to other mark? because they have no bass, and quality isn't that good.

SYRFox 09.24.2008 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mil_pl
hey syrfox, have you changed headphones to yr ipod?

Nope, I'm still using them more than a year after I bought my iPod. I find them really fine, a lot of people say that iPod's headphones have no basses at all but mine have huge basses :/ I find them good for the utilisation I make of them, I mean I don't need perfect headphones.
The fact that they still work a year after is great, before that I could not use headphones for more than four weeks before they would break

al shabbray 09.24.2008 03:37 PM

urks

mil_pl 09.24.2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SYRFox
Nope, I'm still using them more than a year after I bought my iPod. I find them really fine, a lot of people say that iPod's headphones have no basses at all but mine have huge basses :/ I find them good for the utilisation I make of them, I mean I don't need perfect headphones.
The fact that they still work a year after is great, before that I could not use headphones for more than four weeks before they would break

mine doesn't have bass, and when i put in equalizer more bass, they crack a little :mad: maybe new ones are weaker... I remember sound from headphones my ex-girl, and it was much better. she had ipod one or two. so next expense is waiting for me ;/

SYRFox 09.24.2008 03:42 PM

Yeah maybe it depends of the generation of the iPod... i don't know, that's kind of strange :/

by the way,
off to bed now :) have a good night everybody, and see you later :)

mil_pl 09.24.2008 03:44 PM

I'm going to bed too now, good night mates.

al shabbray 09.24.2008 03:50 PM

good night both of you early-sleeper :)

mil_pl 09.25.2008 03:34 AM

early sleepers, and early wake-uppers :p
I just wanted to sleep longer, and i can't...
too many things on my head now...
and I'm fucking tired, and sleepy!

SYRFox 09.25.2008 03:36 AM

Hello! Just droppin' by to say hi, I'm going back to school RIGHT now. I have an english mathematics lesson at 11 (it's 10:30 here)

_slavo_ 09.25.2008 03:43 AM

I rocked hard yesterday.
srsly, my best gig so far, as far as my satisfaction goes.
only about 30 minutes (3 tracks + interludes) but it went well and sounded fine in the pub.
i even got paid for the gig!

mil_pl 09.25.2008 04:58 AM

congrats then slavo.
post some pics if you have

greedrex 09.25.2008 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
gna?

there's also "ragnagna"
which is something else.
he.

SYRFox 09.25.2008 05:50 AM

Nice, slavo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by greedrex
there's also "ragnagna"
which is something else.
he.

Very clever :D

al shabbray 09.25.2008 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
I rocked hard yesterday.
srsly, my best gig so far, as far as my satisfaction goes.
only about 30 minutes (3 tracks + interludes) but it went well and sounded fine in the pub.
i even got paid for the gig!

really really cool, did you record it?

floatingslowly 09.25.2008 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mil_pl
mine doesn't have bass, and when i put in equalizer more bass, they crack a little :mad:

mine only do that if they've been in my pocket and get dirt inside of them. blowing air in them usually fixes that for me.

I have better sounding headphones, but nothing that I can fit inside my pocket.

lately, I've been using the iPhone headphones for everything. when used with the phone, it has a clicker that I can advance tracks / answer phone withough having to mess with the phone itself. supposedly, the new iPods are going to take advantage of this feature too.

mil_pl 09.25.2008 11:06 AM

but my are new ones, so you know..
which generation do you have ?