Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Danny Himself 03.08.2007 06:37 PM

You look older in the 06 than the 07.

Cardinal Rob 03.08.2007 06:40 PM

My camera shrinks my features from over a metre away when I have my aspergers-induced camwhorings. Close up I have wrinkles.

Toilet & Bowels 03.08.2007 06:46 PM

one day you will realise the error of your ways -trust me

pantophobia 03.08.2007 07:06 PM

finally a good shot of me

and my friend, he doesn't shoot well with flash bulbs so i use natural light

Anngella 03.08.2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cardinal Rob

Very handsome, RobintheMob.

Cantankerous 03.08.2007 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

i smell some sort of infatuation.

DRONE YOU LOOK HOT.

ALIEN ANAL 03.08.2007 10:07 PM

feel free to comment :P

Green Magnesium 03.08.2007 11:55 PM

I won't lie, I'm a sunny person, and I often walk around wearing this shit-eating grin.

val-holla-ing 03.09.2007 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kat~topia
cause i love the way they look & to me they mean something...they have taught me patience in growing them, & to truly not give a shit what other people think of me...it doesn't have anything to do with the rastafarian religion for me, or bob marley for that matter...that's kind of a close minded view in my opinion...not every dready is obsessed with marley~trust me...

but it's not all about what you get out of them. whether you want to admit it or not, they do alter people's perception of you and say a lot of things about you that may not be true, but how would someone know that without getting into a conversation that goes past the superficial with you about it.

sorry if i seem like i'm busting your shit, but i had locks for 4 years and the biggest thing i learned from them is that it's not worth it to put up with the bullshit and have a hairstyle that weighs you down, ultimately.

val-holla-ing 03.09.2007 12:03 AM

and while i'm bitching...

me. saxophone skronk. piccher.

ALIEN ANAL 03.09.2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by val-holla-ing
but it's not all about what you get out of them. whether you want to admit it or not, they do alter people's perception of you and say a lot of things about you that may not be true, but how would someone know that without getting into a conversation that goes past the superficial with you about it.

sorry if i seem like i'm busting your shit, but i had locks for 4 years and the biggest thing i learned from them is that it's not worth it to put up with the bullshit and have a hairstyle that weighs you down, ultimately.

what i learnt after 4 yrs of having dreads. Everyone knows the urban legend of the spiders in the hair, and that they know someone who knew someone that cut the hair of that person

val-holla-ing 03.09.2007 12:09 AM

were you that person?

ALIEN ANAL 03.09.2007 12:15 AM

hah no, well i did once have a spider dangling from my hair, but no. the storys bullshit, but the amount of random strangers i had come up and tell me that story as if its 100% true..yikes. And whats all this effort you talk about with getting dreads, i effortlessly make dreads in my hair.

!@#$%! 03.09.2007 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cardinal Rob
My camera shrinks my features from over a metre away when I have my aspergers-induced camwhorings. Close up I have wrinkles.

aspergers-induced?

you're not related to schizo are you? she has it too.

pantophobia 03.09.2007 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
you're not related to schizo are you? she has it too.

schizo has it? when she bring that up?

val-holla-ing 03.09.2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
hah no, well i did once have a spider dangling from my hair, but no. the storys bullshit, but the amount of random strangers i had come up and tell me that story as if its 100% true..yikes. And whats all this effort you talk about with getting dreads, i effortlessly make dreads in my hair.

it's really hard to keep them up and keep them from breaking...plus they make you look like a hippie. and hippies STANK!

!@#$%! 03.09.2007 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantophobia
schizo has it? when she bring that up?

hm i dont remember-- a couple of months ago? her brothers too if i recall correctly.

btw stanley kubrick also had it (but you probably knew that already)

ALIEN ANAL 03.09.2007 12:24 AM

keep them up? mine never broke ever. id rip bits off sometimes when bored, but it didnt bother me. I did aboslutly nothing to my dreads, just let them grow them selves, plus the added impulse of constantly twisting them. but thats it.

pantophobia 03.09.2007 12:24 AM

kubrick no, it is believed einstein had it and bill gates has it

!@#$%! 03.09.2007 12:28 AM

oh yeah kubrick definitely