Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Tanzende Schauspieler 03.07.2007 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli
hehe us in a wedding last may and then in camping. 1 out of 2 persons i can be with in wherever vacations.
[img]i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/kayhoo/d53a2ee2.jpg?t=1173276735[/img]
[img]i21.photobucket.com/albums/b266/kayhoo/52406526.jpg?t=1173277951[/img]

yr sweet

jon boy 03.07.2007 09:56 AM

great pics nefeli.

screamingskull 03.07.2007 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nefeli

i had no idea you were a girl!!!, really nice dress :)

truncated 03.07.2007 10:11 AM

I second that dress compliment, that's quite lovely. Nefeli is one of those wholesomely, naturally pretty people that will never need an ounce of makeup.

I like her, but I may maim her.

_slavo_ 03.07.2007 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
i had no idea you were a girl!!!, really nice dress :)

and what a pretty girl indeed. :)

!@#$%! 03.07.2007 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
congrats

i think you meant "congrats to mr. lucky bastard"??

congrats to mr. lucky bastard!

yes... bastard! :D:D:D

best wishes to both of you

Savage Clone 03.07.2007 10:45 AM

I believe they are attending a wedding, not having one.

!@#$%! 03.07.2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzende Schauspieler
hey,

that's me, taken like a year ago.

owww! can i marry you? im already married, but considering the circumstances, i would convert to mormonism. i'm sure she'd agree.

yes?? ;)

king_buzzo 03.07.2007 10:48 AM

people are willing to pay me to cut my hair

!@#$%! 03.07.2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I believe they are attending a wedding, not having one.

???

Quote:

Originally Posted by amyvega
oh yeah i got engaged too :eek:

was referring to that

now dont worry, im half asleep too. trying to feed some caffeine into my system.

but yes.

Savage Clone 03.07.2007 10:53 AM

Oh yeah.
On the other page.
Amyvega would indeed be quite the catch.
Gongrats, amy!

Rob Instigator 03.07.2007 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
once when i was in the 6th grade i got really pissed off about something and cut all my hair off (like t. moore short) and hid it in a box. once it all grew back i opened up the window and threw my hair into the wind.

you are a weirdo......:)

ALIEN ANAL 03.07.2007 11:05 AM

heres some old pics of me with my dreads that were requested. Im not to happy posting these pics, but meh.

so rock :P

truncated 03.07.2007 11:14 AM

Educate me on dreads. Isn't it something like beeswax that you use to mat the hair? How long must you wait before you can wash them without them coming undone? How do you prevent greasiness? Is there any way to detangle them without cutting them off?

ALIEN ANAL 03.07.2007 11:17 AM

dont you just love the jocks in the second picture (im not friends with anyone there, except the girl on the left)

Um dreads, well u can add beeswax if u want to tighten them. but you just tease the hair and roll it between your hands if your trying to get dreads, or you can just not brush it and depending on your hair they i will naturaly occur. You can pretty much wash them when ever, its good to wash them, because the oils in the hair stop them from getting tighter. And as for getting rid of them without cutting. thats what i did, i just slowly over half a yr, pulled the hairs individualy out of the dread. VERY PAINFUL.

!@#$%! 03.07.2007 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truncated
Educate me on dreads. Isn't it something like beeswax that you use to mat the hair? How long must you wait before you can wash them without them coming undone? How do you prevent greasiness? Is there any way to detangle them without cutting them off?

a) yes b) too long c) wishful thinking? d) alexander the great had it right

truncated 03.07.2007 11:21 AM

Thank you, that was very informative.

The gentleman in the turquoise polo is not wearing socks with his gym shoes. I find that mildly disgusting. Foot sweat is never acceptable.

Savage Clone 03.07.2007 11:23 AM

I find a turquoise polo mildly disgusting.

When I got rid of my dreads, I just cut them off. I had about Morrissey-length hair afterward. I also washed them all the time, but it was still SUPER GROSS when I cut them off.

ALIEN ANAL 03.07.2007 11:25 AM

yeh, hes a douche, i had fun that night, a women was going around with a tray of party pies, i grabbed one and pulled the top off, then searched on the ground for something gross and put it in it. then i went back to the tray and placed it back on, and watched as douches ate it. Comment on my pics about how shit or good they are :)

jon boy 03.07.2007 11:45 AM

white people, dreadlocks, why?