Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Dead-Air 03.06.2007 10:35 PM

Cantankerous 03.06.2007 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
This is a better picture of my dog than me, but whatever.

your house is really neat looking. that's an excellent color choice (and excellent art by coop.)

i really need to bleach my roots.

amyvega, congratulations on the engagement. it's a nice ring. versatile. sparkly.

EMMAh 03.07.2007 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
i really need to bleach my roots.

amyvega, congratulations on the engagement. it's a nice ring. versatile. sparkly.

I like this picture, it's strange hah.

Cantankerous 03.07.2007 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALIEN ANAL
Hah thats rad, i had dreads for 4 yrs, got rid of them nearly 2 yrs ago now.
They were down just past my nipples, still got a few fattys in the back that i never got rid of. A girl with poor hair maintenance in my books is freaking gnarly.

i am the reigning queen of poor hair maintenance.

ALIEN ANAL 03.07.2007 12:54 AM

Quote:

i am the reigning queen of poor hair maintenance.

i wouldnt challenge me for that throne, unless you want to be king and queen, because my hair is shit, and besides a shitty bum on the streets..i dont think anyone will beat me.

Cantankerous 03.07.2007 01:22 AM

Quote:

i wouldnt challenge me for that throne, unless you want to be king and queen, because my hair is shit, and besides a shitty bum on the streets..i dont think anyone will beat me.

i haven't washed my hair since i bleached it. i don't own a hairbrush.
we can be king and queen. start a club. invent a dance.

ALIEN ANAL 03.07.2007 01:26 AM

Quote:

i haven't washed my hair since i bleached it. i don't own a hairbrush.
we can be king and queen. start a club. invent a dance.

Well if its like that..i havnt washed my hair in yrs..i had dreads for 4 yrs and then ripped them out. and i havnt used a hair brush in about 6 yrs. i have dreads all through the back of my hair.
But sure, we can be king and queen if you think your worthy of sitting next to me, we can burn hair brushes and shampoo in a big pile.

Cantankerous 03.07.2007 01:30 AM

Quote:

Well if its like that..i havnt washed my hair in yrs..i had dreads for 4 yrs and then ripped them out. and i havnt used a hair brush in about 6 yrs. i have dreads all through the back of my hair.
But sure, we can be king and queen if you think your worthy of sitting next to me, we can burn hair brushes and shampoo in a big pile.

all that plastic and metal and shit is going to smell so bad burning. you're on.

krastian 03.07.2007 01:31 AM

I had dreads for six years....they were long and fat as shit. I still have them in a bag:eek:

SynthethicalY 03.07.2007 01:33 AM

I look weird with long hair.

Cantankerous 03.07.2007 01:34 AM

once when i was in the 6th grade i got really pissed off about something and cut all my hair off (like t. moore short) and hid it in a box. once it all grew back i opened up the window and threw my hair into the wind.

SynthethicalY 03.07.2007 01:37 AM

Once I shaved my head when I realized the itching was caused by Lice.

something 03.07.2007 03:10 AM

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=28930306&a lbumID=0&imageID=2462471

yeaa ilove my hat

Tanzende Schauspieler 03.07.2007 04:04 AM

hey,

that's me, taken like a year ago.

king_buzzo 03.07.2007 05:13 AM

haha cool

Tanzende Schauspieler 03.07.2007 05:42 AM

yo,

that was my Blonde Redhead period,

when I wanted to look like Kazu

Tanzende Schauspieler 03.07.2007 05:50 AM

And one more:

huh !

king_buzzo 03.07.2007 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
I really need to take some new ones...

Blah.

Tanzende Schauspieler 03.07.2007 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr. humpp
h
o
t

oh, thanks, humpp!

davenotdead 03.07.2007 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tanzende Schauspieler
hey,

that's me, taken like a year ago.

yeah very cute.

...as for the hair thing...perhaps their should be some sort of competition...I could put up a fight...I can't remember the last time i brushed my hair...it was probably my mom actually, and I was probably 4 years old...here is me back in december before a cut...and it's a party pic (byron style), so crypto doesn't feel so lonely in his partying ways...and my buddy jourdan is in the middle trying to get everyone to go for a naked swim at 4am (obviously nobody was interested)...australia can be fun.