Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Trump really a serious contender for the Republican nomination? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=113183)

h8kurdt 04.17.2019 01:02 PM

So after all that what's your opinion on Bernie now?

!@#$%! 04.17.2019 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
So after all that what's your opinion on Bernie now?

overall pretty good! he is a much better communicator than warren. he also makes a lot more sense than his chanting followers, who had led me astray with misrepresentations.

as for the age thing, he might be old, but has enough wit to hold his own against anyone on a debate i believe. so, not an issue. esp. vs the dotard.

here's the link to the actual town hall:
https://youtu.be/p4ozAACcc8I

!@#$%! 04.17.2019 01:28 PM

i just finished reading

HOW FOX NEWS ACCIDENTALLY REVEALED THE TRUTH ABOUT SUPPORT FOR MEDICARE FOR ALL

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...icare-for-all/

if you can't access the article, just watch the video.

oh, the one gazpacho posted actually shows that very moment, before clowning interruptions by the red army choir lmao

ilduclo 04.17.2019 01:28 PM

Bytor Peltor 04.17.2019 02:20 PM

Judicial Watch Sues FBI for Records of Communications and Payments to Anti-Trump Dossier Author Steele

The former British agent who Democrats paid to compile the dossier that got the collusion narrative rolling reportedly received 11 payments from the FBI in 2016.

Just connecting some dots —11 Payments — by Crooked Hillary and the DNC while President Hussein Obama was going outside the chain of command using GCHQ to spy on the TRUMP campaign.

Again I ask......coincidence or collusion?

Anyone care to guess why ELEVEN payments were made or where the money came from?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Soooooo, word is an investigation may soon be focusing on then President Obama NOT USING our spy agencies: NSA, CIA, FBI or the DOJ and went outside the chain of command to use the British spy agency......GCHQ

WHY?

For surveillance on Candidate Trump and President Elect Trump.

Evidently President Obama did so as to be undetected......the same reason Hillary Clinton set up a server in a janitors closet.

!@#$%! 04.17.2019 02:29 PM

alex jones quoting himself hi!

Skuj 04.17.2019 03:37 PM

Well, tomorrow we get to find out if Barr is a complete or partial stooge. I'd say that the redacted release of the Mueller report is more a referendum on Barr than Trump. I will bet on one thing: It's going to be a shitshow!! Some in Team Mueller privately telling sources that Barr's summary is bullshit does not foreshadow the end of this. I don't trust Barr at all, because he side-stepped some important questions a couple of weeks ago. No wonder Trump has completely flown off the handle this week.

Skuj 04.17.2019 04:40 PM

Can I foreshadow a bullshit tweet 18 hours in advance?

"TOTAL VINDICATION!"

Bets? :)

!@#$%! 04.17.2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skuj
Can I foreshadow a bullshit tweet 18 hours in advance?

"TOTAL VINDICATION!"

Bets? :)

LMAO

i won't bet against the inevitable

Derek 04.17.2019 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
overall pretty good! he is a much better communicator than warren. he also makes a lot more sense than his chanting followers, who had led me astray with misrepresentations.

as for the age thing, he might be old, but has enough wit to hold his own against anyone on a debate i believe. so, not an issue. esp. vs the dotard.

It actually makes me happy to see this and that you're not just being ignorant cause some Bernie supporters annoy you! Tone: sincere

No arguing from me tonight, feel too shitty from work :cool: I love having an unstable job where I make £7.80 an hour.

!@#$%! 04.17.2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
It actually makes me happy to see this and that you're not just being ignorant cause some Bernie supporters annoy you! Tone: sincere

No arguing from me tonight, feel too shitty from work :cool: I love having an unstable job where I make £7.80 an hour.

yeah, if i may, i can explain one big why

he never uttered the words “free healthcare”

he said very clearly “healthcare costs money” and he said how much we pay (double, per capita)

he said “ you pay more taxes but you don’t pay premiums, deductibles or copays”

refreshing! he owned his tax. brave.

for me, he missed a big opportunity to sell to small businesses who would not need carry the burden of being (subpar) health care providers for employees. there is a huge pro-enterprise argument there he should not waste. businesses would love the savings.

but anyway, that sort of thing was good and clearheaded. one may agree or disagree but it’s not hucksterism or empty promises. it’s an actual plan.

also he clarified his plan is not government provided healthcare bur government health insurance. so it’s not the nhs. it’s single payer health insurance.

he’s not perfect, but he was very good here.

anyway, catch some rest dude!

Skuj 04.18.2019 12:08 AM

So, DOJ (ie Barr) has already had several meetings with the WH regarding the Mueller report. (This is something that Barr side-stepped recently.)

Congress will not see the report until tomorrow, after Barr's press conference.

Team Trump has had some time now to prepare for the release.

Serious Question: Do these steps qualify as normal for an AG, or does it prove that Barr is a Trump stooge?

I am convinced that these steps show that he is doing his best to protect Trump. (Nevermind the oped he wrote regarding the Mueller report and Presidential powers prior to becoming AG.)

Convince me otherwise. Trumpists.....do your best.

(Oh wait.....have I blocked them all?)

Derek 04.18.2019 12:24 AM

Skuj, how many people have you blocked dude? There's not really that many people here... Wait, I'm blocked too never mind haha

ilduclo 04.18.2019 07:07 AM

Roseanne Barr and Trimp obviously colluding on redactions...sounds like another obstruction of justice to me.

Bytor Peltor 04.18.2019 07:42 AM

Nadler (2019) vs. Nadler (1998)

h8kurdt 04.18.2019 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek
Skuj, how many people have you blocked dude? There's not really that many people here... Wait, I'm blocked too never mind haha

He's actually only talking to himself. We're all blocked!

Joys of living in an echo-chamber, right?

!@#$%! 04.18.2019 10:26 AM

ah, thank fuck for boy scout mueller

Skuj 04.18.2019 12:55 PM

So, I'm trying to digest this as it hits like a hurricane. There's a lot in there that is bad for Trump, right? Even though he is not fully guilty of collision or obstruction? Remember what brought Nixon down? Oh, those were the days.

Skuj 04.18.2019 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
He's actually only talking to himself. We're all blocked!

Joys of living in an echo-chamber, right?

LOL. Only 3 so far. Fake News Bytor, Crazy tesla and this new Homophobic guy...Derek.

Skuj 04.18.2019 01:20 PM

The more I read, the more I feel that Barr must be the worst AG in history. There are stark differences in what he reported in his summary, and what he said this morning, versus what is actually detailed in the report.

His morning press conference today was particularly troubling. He basically laid out excuses for Trump.

There is a lot in here that is very troubling for Trump, but of course the tweets are out now, right?