Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

!@#$%! 01.24.2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
It's up to him whether or not you are allowed to assault him last time I checked.

cmon, i stopped the last time before you asked. isn't he asking for it? (in my opinion he is, but... you may have different standards.)

porkmarras 01.24.2007 06:35 PM

People calling each other fat cunts on the internet is abit boring.People shagging one is a bit more my thing.Not right now,mind.

Savage Clone 01.24.2007 06:36 PM

Well, if your standard is "anyone who says something cutting or sarcastic about another board member," perhaps you should also beat me up, and then yourself.

!@#$%! 01.24.2007 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porkmarras
People calling each other fat cunts on the internet is abit boring.People shagging one is a bit more my thing.Not right now,mind.

porkie i did not know you shagged cunts too, that's quite the news break.

Savage Clone 01.24.2007 06:38 PM

Modern times/the modern way.

porkmarras 01.24.2007 06:40 PM

I'm not feeling in either a sarcastic or witty mode.I leave that to you plebs.Me?I like being percieved as an idiot.It helps highlighting that of others.

!@#$%! 01.24.2007 06:40 PM

Quote:

Well, if your standard is "anyone who says something cutting or sarcastic about another board member," perhaps you should also beat me up, and then yourself.

no, no, you are funny. is he funny? really? he comes across to me like this dull, gloomy naysayer, jealous of all things capable of feeling alive.
perhaps i'm wrong. you tell me.

Savage Clone 01.24.2007 06:44 PM

I think you and jon boy are both passionate people with strong opinions and a tendency to internalize comments that aren't necessarily personal, not to mention that you both have the ability to carry a grudge for a while. I am the same way.

I have also been told a few times that I'm not as funny as I think I am, but I think those people were lying to me.

!@#$%! 01.24.2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

I have also been told a few times that I'm not as funny as I think I am, but I think those people were lying to me.

jealous bastards, no doubt.

---

now, where the fuck did crabs go?

i was looking forward to this being All About Her all over again!

Pookie 01.24.2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

I think you and jon boy are both passionate people with strong opinions and a tendency to internalize comments that aren't necessarily personal, not to mention that you both have the ability to carry a grudge for a while. I am the same way.

You are as funny as I think you are.

jon boy 01.24.2007 06:47 PM

Quote:

People calling each other fat cunts on the internet is abit boring.

yeah well after dealing with my chronically ill dad all day and having to again tomorow and the day after that etc and coming to the board for a bit of fun to unwind that boring little boy should really learn to take a joke. dont know what his problem is but he obvioulsy has one.

porkmarras 01.24.2007 06:48 PM

I think you might mean 'As i let you be'.Some people are as funny as you let them be.Most people aren't funny,regardless of what they think of themselves as being.

jon boy 01.24.2007 06:48 PM

too right.

Pookie 01.24.2007 06:49 PM

Quote:

I think you might mean 'As i let you be'.Some people are as funny as you let them be.Most people aren't funny,regardless of what they think of themselves as being.

Actually he's a little bit funnier than I let him be, the cocky bleeder.

Savage Clone 01.24.2007 06:51 PM

Cocky bleeder!!
I love it.

!@#$%! 01.24.2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
yeah well after dealing with my chronically ill dad all day and having to again tomorow and the day after that etc that boring little boy should really learn to take a fucking joke.

fuck man, im truly sorry if that's what eating you-- you do come across as a total killjoy, you do, but if that's your reason, well, kill all the joy you want, i'm sure this stupid board can deal. not that you're asking for anyone's permission, obviously, but i do understand you better, i guess. my apologies for previous misunderstandings.

jon boy 01.24.2007 06:53 PM

i am not a killjoy, just a deadpan, scarcastic bugger. learn to deal.

!@#$%! 01.24.2007 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon boy
i am not a killjoy, just a deadpan, scarcastic bugger. learn to deal.

ok. don't forget "preachy" as well. :D

Pookie 01.24.2007 06:56 PM

Can we all have a big hug now?

!@#$%! 01.24.2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pookie
Can we all have a big hug now?

hurray!