Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Only post in this thread if you are fucking wasted, or so help me God (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=34749)

Satan 09.20.2009 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
i dont know man, i always start getting really paranoid, the 'it makes everything better' doesn't quite do it for me.

you can't handle it then

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.20.2009 10:32 PM

how the fuck did I get here? way too many newcastles got me spinnin.. 'bumpin to walls as I pause addicted to the fast life..'

I was supposed to be checkin my email 4 work and yet here I am..

Zombie Robot 09.21.2009 12:30 AM

sippn another screwdriver even tho i swore i wasnt drinking til at least mid-week. should take more then one day off at a time. but it numbs and feels damn good.

Satan 09.21.2009 04:49 AM

im gonna be baked all day......

notyourfiend 09.21.2009 08:36 PM

wow, okay, i'm an idiot. i got way too drunk and fucked up last night. completely blacked out, lost all my shit, got stopped by the cops, been throwing up all day blah blah blah...all while visiting my mom who already assumes i'm an alcoholic. i wound up in the police station today reporting my lost ID and threw up all over the floor due to my hangover nausea.

anyway, i won't be on this thread much because i'm going to do the whole 28 days without alcohol thing.

notyourfiend 09.21.2009 08:44 PM

^ I'm certainly not an alcoholic, however my mom still worries sick because when I lived at home I was a total fuck up. I used to swallow my shit loads of medications with vodka, which would make me act drunkenly psychotic. However, now every body is worried and I feel the need to prove that I am independent and responsible.

atsonicpark 09.21.2009 08:50 PM

i'm fucked up

Satan 09.21.2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)
well, yeah....id gathered that. my statement was in yr defense.

i know what its like for me when family assumes im having addiction problems.
my mom (who is insanely awesome, mind you) assumed i was smoking pot long before id even tried it.

i have an aunt that pissed me off because she was gossiping to family about how apparently im a drunk. i seldom ever see her, so how she could jump to such a conclusion is beyond me.

some people just need to mind their own business.

from what i gather though, yr mom is just worried. moms do that....its a good thing even though it can be stressful. just a little reminder that they give a shit. thats how i look at it.

our lives are parallel

about a year ago i was visiting home and my mom and aunt ganged up on me, "i know you're doing drugs, your pupils are pinned, blah blah blah"

they were right, but still. gtfo my life.

oh and also my aunt (same aunt) and i are friends on facebook (not anymore) so based upon what she sees on there which she likes to take out of context and blow out of proportion she decided to call up the whole family and tell them i'm a drug addict and a drunk which thoroughly freaked my grandma out who then called my mother crying who then called me and i got an earful. FUCK YOU. mind your own fucking business, i am an adult, i can take care of myself, i haven't lived with my parent/s since i was 15 years old.

terriblecanyons 09.21.2009 09:00 PM

my parents are well aware that I drink. they don't have room to worry about me anyway, they met and got married in an alcoholics anonymous hall. my dad attended NA for years.

Satan 09.21.2009 09:02 PM

me and my mom are on the same side now, we hate my aunt.

my dad is my favorite. he doesn't say shit.

notyourfiend 09.21.2009 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)

from what i gather though, yr mom is just worried. moms do that....its a good thing even though it can be stressful. just a little reminder that they give a shit. thats how i look at it.

Yeah, I've been trying to look at it that way. Honestly, my mom is amazing. She actually took the day off work today to be with me. It wound up being kinda nice and we actually bonded and had some much needed honest talk. I usually try to avoid hearing any mention of the fucked up things I did to myself in middle and high school because it's really painful to listen to. I was seriously a huge wreck. I think that I was able to get the point across that I'm actually pretty stable and that this was just a glitch.

Oh and about my family - my relatives are nuts. My problems cannot even become close to comparing.

atsonicpark 09.21.2009 09:54 PM

Drinking pumpkin ale.
Just ate a handful of Lortabs.

Gonna chill for a bit, smoke some menthol cigarettes, do some 'cid mixed with dxm, and light up a fat fucking blunt.

Satan 09.21.2009 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Drinking pumpkin ale.

Gonna chill for a bit, smoke some menthol cigarettes, do some 'cid mixed with dxm, and light up a fat fucking blunt.

daaaaamn boo!

atsonicpark 09.21.2009 10:08 PM

wooooord

notyourfiend 09.22.2009 11:19 AM

okay, it's been two days since my blacked out drunken encounter w the cops and i'm STILL feeling fucked up. wtf???

Toilet & Bowels 09.22.2009 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notyourfiend
I feel the need to prove that I am independent

by doing what they want you to do?

notyourfiend 09.22.2009 05:24 PM

^ No, but at least proving my own ability to stay sober makes the point that I am actually able to function as a human being. Drinking just falls into that trap.

Oh well.

I'm done with this for now.

Satan 09.22.2009 05:26 PM

hi, i'm high

atsonicpark 09.22.2009 05:28 PM

just ate itt

Trasher02 09.22.2009 05:34 PM

I'm just hoping for your sake your not gonna waste your time on here when tripping?

atsonicpark 09.22.2009 05:41 PM

Nah, I'm just waiting for it to kick in.

EVOLghost 09.22.2009 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Drinking pumpkin ale.

next time i'm in columbus can I chill with you? lol

krastian 09.22.2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
Finishing a bottle of Jim Beam at work that way I can buy some Booker's with my tip money tomorrow. Biking home drunk in the fall is fucking nice. Although I should really start wearing my helmet.

Nah, fuck that helmet shit. I'm gonna ride off with James Dean in my heart and knowing that my mother never loved me.

Just finished a pint of Beam....can't get too crazy tonight.

atsonicpark 09.22.2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
next time i'm in columbus can I chill with you? lol

Yeah, actually, do you ever come here?

EVOLghost 09.22.2009 09:14 PM

Yeah for work. I deliver stuff. mainly to Mexican stores and restaurants.

atsonicpark 09.22.2009 09:15 PM

That's amazing!!!!

Yeah, we should hang! You'll find me chilling every single day at night at my parent's house! Yahh!!!!!

Well, I work too but it's 3rd shift hours.

And I'm on vacation right now so yay.

EVOLghost 09.22.2009 09:16 PM

Though. I haven't been there since......mid summer. I started school and I got school the days we go to Columbus. So I don't go on that route any mo.

atsonicpark 09.22.2009 09:20 PM

Ohhhh well. Lemme know if you ever wanna meet up for one of those famous Columbus coney dogs.

EVOLghost 09.22.2009 09:22 PM

lol kk

hevusa 09.22.2009 09:45 PM

finally... i am worthy of the wasted thread.

terriblecanyons 09.22.2009 11:32 PM

I'm not fucking wasted but getting there

gmku 09.23.2009 07:29 PM

Just for the record... how much Do you drink, americangrog?

gmku 09.23.2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
Whiskey. Is. King.

And:

HOLY SHIT, coins from the Bahamas have starfish on them! This is like aquarium money. I am... what's the word... flabbergasted? Does that word have a manlier synonym?

I need more booze in order to properly appreciate this.

A tiny jackass ghetto kid came into my store today and was immediately all "You have a small store, I give it a B+" and I immediately fucking retorted "You're fucking small!" He kind of laughed and was all "Touche..." until he realized how serious I was being. Then he left.

Ouch. Hope he no come back tomorrow and pop you with his 45.

static-harmony 09.23.2009 11:59 PM

Kids are stupid.

Satan 09.24.2009 12:07 AM

too high to be awake. going to bed

deflinus 09.24.2009 12:08 AM

too awake to be high. going to hell

static-harmony 09.24.2009 12:11 AM

Hell is only a figment of your imagination.

notyourfiend 09.24.2009 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by static-harmony
Hell is only a figment of your imagination.

as is satan.

psyche!

Satan 09.24.2009 09:10 PM

tears in heaven = ass lube = lol

high about to get drunk.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 09.24.2009 09:56 PM

I am dead sober, what are you gonna do about nephew?