Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Caffeine sources (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=2488)

golden child 06.01.2006 10:36 PM

black coffee all the wayyy
but
at work we have to pay for coffee but soft drinks are freee so i end up drinking alot of coke, i used to be strictly pepsi but i find coca-cola is much stronger and pepsi is weeek plus we dont have pepsi. at school i get the pepsi vanilla usually cause we dont have coke and the pepsi isnt buff enough, that or mountain dew (been toutin the code red lately)

also, i enjoy the occasional bawls which is filled with guarana 2000 mg i believe.

i just trying coke blak, what shit!

EDIT - just reviewed this post, and damn my grammer is bad today.

alyasa 06.01.2006 10:38 PM

A&W doesn't need caffeine... It's the best drink in the world...

Style 06.01.2006 10:39 PM

Monster Energy drinks. They keep me awake for a day or two. Rockstar is also another good one.

Пятхъдесят Шест 06.01.2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyasa
A&W doesn't need caffeine... It's the best drink in the world...

Is this easy to find on your tropical island?

John Violence 06.01.2006 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Style
Monster Energy drinks. They keep me awake for a day or two. Rockstar is also another good one.

If I drink one can of that shit I start to feel like my heart is gonna explode.

alyasa 06.01.2006 10:43 PM

Don't they have the best drink in the world where you live? It's in the water supply here. We bathe, shower and brush our teeth with A&W Root beer. Another name for my country is 'Root Beer Land'.

HaydenAsche 06.01.2006 10:46 PM

Pussies. Energy Drinks don't do shit. Try a triple-shot of Espresso with no flavour or cream or sugar. I'm hXc. I know.

Everyneurotic 06.01.2006 10:46 PM

there's a soda here called senzao, which is guarana based, nothing that awesome in my opinion. they marketed senzao as being an aphrodisiac and you could always idiots sucking on it like it was some chick magnet drug. the fad has kinda died down lately.

my drug of choice is coca-cola, drug of choice man!!

when i go to the us, the sodas i miss the most are cherry coke and cream soda.

today i had a horrible experience in starfucks, i got a white mocca frappuccino and within an hour i got sick in my stomach with this unbearable cramps. and that's all i had gotten into my system since early in the morning, so the bastards with their shitty attitude and worse blends are the ones to blame.

funny thing is, caffeine hardly alterates me.

Пятхъдесят Шест 06.01.2006 10:47 PM

We many different kinds of root beer. A certain kind is made here my city, in fact. But I can't remember the name. I'm not a big root beer fan though.

I can imagine the smell, what with bathing in it and all.

Пятхъдесят Шест 06.01.2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Pussies. Energy Drinks don't do shit. Try a triple-shot of Espresso with no flavour or cream or sugar. I'm hXc. I know.

This taste like some sort of toxic acid.

alyasa 06.01.2006 10:48 PM

Yeah, at least we bathe.

Пятхъдесят Шест 06.01.2006 10:49 PM

Can't deny that.

HaydenAsche 06.01.2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Blah Blah Blah

pussy.

alyasa 06.01.2006 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
Can't deny that.

Would you like to visit my country someday? The women here are very loose. And there are pineapples coming out of the aiport security's ass.

Пятхъдесят Шест 06.01.2006 10:52 PM

AHA, a good friend of mine will get those from Starbucks every once and a while. So of course, I ask for a drink. I swear I couldn't get rid of the taste for at least two hours.

Пятхъдесят Шест 06.01.2006 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alyasa
Would you like to visit my country someday? The women here are very loose. And there are pineapples coming out of the aiport security's ass.

I would love to visit Singapore!

alyasa 06.01.2006 11:18 PM

Likewise, Nebraska's got some interesting potatos, I hear. :)

Пятхъдесят Шест 06.01.2006 11:20 PM

No, that is Idaho. We have cows, and corn.

alyasa 06.01.2006 11:22 PM

Do you approve of the corn?

Пятхъдесят Шест 06.01.2006 11:26 PM

That was a thread here some time ago, wasn't it?

I think we eat too much corn.