Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.09.2006 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
aww thanks, thats true, im seeing Dinosaur Jr in 13 days, and the yeah yeah yeahs in 14 days. all in birmingham.

i think i'd rather live where you do though.

We need more cool people in Western Pennsylvania. It is beautiful here right now, but there is nobody to hang out with.

screamingskull 05.09.2006 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
We need more cool people in Western Pennsylvania. It is beautiful here right now, but there is nobody to hang out with.

same here, i live opposite a park and its beautiful at the moment, i just want to run around in it and play on the swings and have fun instead of sitting here. but none of my friends would be bothered to do that, and i would look crazy doing it alone.

krastian 05.09.2006 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead

Right now I'm just south of you in Western Maryland Appalachia and yes it is beautiful out!

h8kurdt 05.10.2006 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screamingskull
same here, i live opposite a park and its beautiful at the moment, i just want to run around in it and play on the swings and have fun instead of sitting here. but none of my friends would be bothered to do that, and i would look crazy doing it alone.

Ditch'em. Come live here and we can do that all day the you wont be crazy, maybe freaked out but hopefully a little bit happier.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.10.2006 01:48 PM

Yeah, in the US, people our age play at playgrounds more than children.

Inhuman 05.10.2006 02:05 PM

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.10.2006 02:31 PM

Those are not big enough. You should get a pair of these:

Cotton Crown 05.10.2006 02:45 PM

Inhuman, you suck. Not only do you have the title of one of the coolest SY songs as yr name but you sport a bandana in your avatar. emo is terrible.

Trasher02 05.10.2006 02:46 PM

dear god inhuman!
Please tell me that was a joke! TELL ME IT WAS A FRIKKIN JOKE!

Inhuman 05.10.2006 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cotton Crown
Inhuman, you suck. Not only do you have the title of one of the coolest SY songs as yr name but you sport a bandana in your avatar. emo is terrible.

Emo isn't bad. I don't mind Daitro, Raein, and Rites of Spring. All the modern day stuff is terrible though.

screamingskull 05.10.2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Ditch'em. Come live here and we can do that all day the you wont be crazy, maybe freaked out but hopefully a little bit happier.

im there!!!!!:D

philosophers digest 05.11.2006 06:27 PM

erm yeh...........

Trasher02 05.12.2006 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saturnine

go fuck yourself.

What the hell do you think i'm doing right now?
HABBA HABBA!

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.12.2006 10:31 AM

She's pretty, but I wouldn't make sweet love to her. Just not my type. She listed Giraffes, Dylan, and Creepy Dolls in her top 10.

And she isn't a member of the Church of God, Jesus, and Motherfucking Rock and Roll(rastafari thread, page 6). I don't date outside my religion, although, I might have to eventually, because I'm the only follower of it, and I don't even believe the part about David Bowie being given the divine gift of songwriting. He started making a lot of crappy songs after Lodger afterall.

Glice 05.12.2006 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trasher02
What the hell do you think i'm doing right now?
HABBA HABBA!

Wow. You've charmed the pants off me with that line, I wonder how she feels? Probably had an O-splosion.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.12.2006 10:47 AM

Expressions that are not PC for sex:
"hit it"
"tap that"
"fuck on the side"
"balled"
"get laid"
"doing the nasty"

Expressions that are:
make sweet love
sex you up
penetration
intercourse
making babies
not making babies, because we've got latex

more to come!

Everyneurotic 05.12.2006 10:48 AM

"banging" is not only acceptable but advisable

Glice 05.12.2006 10:52 AM

Where does 'Rag you a new arsehole' come into the pecking order?

Obviously, 'I want to water your special flower' is revolting, although perhaps not immediately noticable.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead 05.12.2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Where does 'Rag you a new arsehole' come into the pecking order?

Obviously, 'I want to water your special flower' is revolting, although perhaps not immediately noticable.

We are keeping on purely vaginal terms here.

This one kid told me he wanted to slip his tubesteak in my sister. I didn't like him from that point on.

PAULYBEE2656 05.12.2006 11:35 AM

"strap yerself in and feel the cheese"

quality quote from whom anyone??????