Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   NOFX (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=4713)

Unmade Bed 08.01.2006 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanks
Ok Are You A Fucking Retarded Ass?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I Didnt Start This Thread To Bash On Sy, I Started It To See If Anyone Besides Me Liked Thme, Jesus Fucking Christ Your A Cockass

And you was the one who started to be an asshole, only for a few persons who didn't like the band, YOU start talking shit about sy, So SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

k-krack 08.01.2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Ok Are You A Fucking Retarded Ass?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I Didnt Start This Thread To Bash On Sy, I Started It To See If Anyone Besides Me Liked Thme, Jesus Fucking Christ Your A Cockass

sorry jack black, i didnt realize you had a whole slew of insults ready for me. if i knew i wouldn't've made fun of you. if you caps lock'd them i'd be even MORE offended.

now on a serious note, i realize that, but then you went too far, and did "Bash On Sy" so, i retorted.

TheDom 08.01.2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmade Bed
And you was the one who started to be an asshole, only for a few persons who didn't like the band, YOU start talking shit about sy

AND some people showed a remote interest in NoFX.

So shut the fuck up, asshat.

k-krack 08.01.2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unmade Bed
And you was the one who started to be an asshole, only for a few persons who didn't like the band, YOU start talking shit about sy, So SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

merci beaucoup, unmade bed.

Spanks 08.01.2006 02:35 PM

um ok buddy your retarded fellow sonic youth worshipers were, there the ones who started bashing on me for likin NOFX, so then i started bashing on those fucked up retards who smell, play bad music and who are just fucked up in evertything that play by the name sonic youth

k-krack 08.01.2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

um ok buddy your retarded fellow sonic youth worshipers were, there the ones who started bashing on me for likin NOFX, so then i started bashing on those fucked up retards who smell, play bad music and who are just fucked up in evertything that play by the name sonic youth

ok, so now you insult a whole slew of people. god yr an asshole. ok, heres the thing dude. nobody insulteed YOU for likeing nofx, they insulted theband for sucking. nobody called you smelly/player of bad music. now that YOU have taken it to that level of grade three lameness, why don't you leave?

(plus, nofx are in a PUNK... band, and you try to say that SY "smells"?! punk is renowned for bad smells and bad hygiene.)

drrrtyboots 08.01.2006 02:38 PM

I think they smell quite nice Mr.

TheDom 08.01.2006 02:42 PM

To lighten the mood, check out how flexible this guy is

Spanks 08.01.2006 02:42 PM

you know what, you can all, besides disco chops, suck the biggest cock on the planet and then beat yourselves up for listening to such shit that you do im leaving before i get of the shit and trash of you assholes(excluding non assholes) on myself

alyasa 08.01.2006 02:46 PM

Man, slingfest 2006 started early this year.

LittlePuppetBoy 08.01.2006 02:48 PM

Quote:

you know what, you can all, besides disco chops, suck the biggest cock on the planet and then beat yourselves up for listening to such shit that you do im leaving before i get of the shit and trash of you assholes(excluding non assholes) on myself

Why should we beat ourselves up?
We like this music and if it's too mind boggling for you to understand then feel free to leave........bitch.

Pax Americana 08.01.2006 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheDom

SHIT! That guy IS flexible. Thanks for bringing some much needed levity to the conversation.

Also, Spanks if you don't like Sonic Youth why did you sign up for this forum in the first place? I'm asking seriously and not trying to be insulting in any way.

k-krack 08.01.2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittlePuppetBoy
Why should we beat ourselves up?
We like this music and if it's too mind boggling for you to understand then feel free to leave........bitch.

HHA. if it werent for the last bit i wouldnt have cracked up this hard.. but i DID!

acousticrock87 08.01.2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Any ideas as to how this level of flexability might be achieved? A discourse on method, perhaps?

k-krack 08.01.2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

how original! you know what, with yr skill in insults, we could be a true force to be reckoned with. you have proven yrself worthy to be my friend... welcome.

k-krack 08.01.2006 02:51 PM

Quote:

he looks rather dead.... all blue and.... yeah, dead.

TheDom 08.01.2006 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acousticrock87
Any ideas as to how this level of flexability might be achieved? A discourse on method, perhaps?

I imagine he eats plenty of greens, and stays off drugs.

and respects his momma.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...537639-4868112

Maybe that will help you.

Spanks 08.01.2006 03:28 PM

i sighned up cause i was on the old forum and idk any other reason, but yeah

Trasher02 08.01.2006 03:36 PM

They are asking to be made fun of...

Spanks 08.01.2006 04:20 PM

Your just judgeing by there pictures....if you were to judge sonic youth by there pictures youd think they were an ugly ass peice of shit and you wouldnt dare listen to there music.....Cause your gay and suck massive penis

drrrtyboots 08.01.2006 04:20 PM

Nice pants.

drrrtyboots 08.01.2006 04:22 PM

Quote:

Your just judgeing by there pictures....if you were to judge sonic youth by there pictures youd think they were an ugly ass peice of shit and you wouldnt dare listen to there music.....Cause your gay and suck massive penis

I don't know about that, sonic youth look pretty cool to me. There are very few 40+ year olds that still play like they're 20.

Trasher02 08.01.2006 04:25 PM

Quote:

You think I've never listened to NOFX??? I did, I don't like it.
The cure looks like a bunch of weirdos to but i like them.
So listen to some decent music.

Pax Americana 08.01.2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

I've often found it hard to take people who can't spell at a fourth grade level very seriously. Maybe that's just me. Anyhow, can we please stop calling people 'gay' and telling them to suck various things?

drrrtyboots 08.01.2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pax Americana
I've often found it hard to take people who can't spell at a fourth grade level very seriously. Maybe that's just me. Anyhow, can we please stop calling people 'gay' and telling them to suck various things?

Especially because some people on this forum don't really take that as an insult. A compliment rather.

Spanks 08.01.2006 04:34 PM

HA since when is sonic youth decent music they sound like shit wait no shit makes sonic youth look bad, and another thing sonic youth needs to go away now there music is getting old and boring and just shittier and shittier as the years roll by

Danny Himself 08.01.2006 04:36 PM

Then why are you here?

LifeDistortion 08.01.2006 04:38 PM

Even when I was at the peak of my intrest in punk music NOFX were just okay. They were never anything that great, even the for the kind of punk they were, there were better bands then them.

krastian 08.01.2006 04:39 PM

Oh dear.

Spanks 08.01.2006 06:29 PM

, ok Sonic youth is shit end of discussion

Danny Himself 08.01.2006 06:30 PM

Shit at what? You have no argument.

Everyneurotic 08.01.2006 06:35 PM

the guy likes nofx...witha straight face.
what do you expect?

Danny Himself 08.01.2006 06:36 PM

I'd respect his opinion if he had the capacity to have it make sense. Bahh.

touch me i'm sick 08.01.2006 06:43 PM

i hate them with a passion

k-krack 08.01.2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

, ok Sonic youth is shit end of discussion

how, pray tell, does one be/how are they "shit?"

also, no,. it isnt the end of discussion, it's the end of you having unintelligent things to say (what, you can't tell us to suck a dick and call us gay any longer?) you haven't said one thing to back up A) nofx goodness B) SY's supposed "shit" and C) why the fuck you are here if you don't like SY

people like you are the reason people like you are hated.

k-krack 08.01.2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by touch me i'm sick
i hate them with a passion

TOUCH MEEEE!!!!!!!

touch me i'm sick 08.01.2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
how, pray tell, does one be/how are they "shit?"

also, no,. it isnt the end of discussion, it's the end of you having unintelligent things to say (what, you can't tell us to suck a dick and call us gay any longer?) you haven't said one thing to back up A) nofx goodness B) SY's supposed "shit" and C) why the fuck you are here if you don't like SY

people like you are the reason people like you are hated.

word

Cantankerous 08.01.2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Anyone like these guys besides me?

No!

touch me i'm sick 08.01.2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-krack
TOUCH MEEEE!!!!!!!

hey there babe

k-krack 08.01.2006 06:47 PM