Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonic Sounds (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   These bands make you gay (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=10858)

Пятхъдесят Шест 02.27.2007 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
I'm so gay for Erasure, the damaged tendons around the perimeter of my sphincter ululate sensuously at the mere mention of their name, oftentime releasing a small air-bound globule of liquid-gold flavoured rectal gas.

?

Glice 02.27.2007 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Magnesium
You don't sound gay. You just sound like an anal slut. :eek:

That's what gays are. Nothing but ridiculous, sick freaks who think people of the same sex are fair game for their sick, sick fantasies.

Homophobia disclaimer: I'm not homophobic, some of my best friends are AIDS vessels.

ScreamingSchool 02.27.2007 08:11 PM

Bronsky Beat. THAT music makes you gay.

Green Magnesium 02.27.2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
That's what gays are. Nothing but ridiculous, sick freaks who think people of the same sex are fair game for their sick, sick fantasies.

Homophobia disclaimer: I'm not homophobic, some of my best friends are AIDS vessels.

Indeed, there are plenty of gays who can be considered sick freaks, I know this because I am one of them. But I also personally know several straight women AND men who enjoy some good old-fashioned anal play. And I also know many gay men who won't let ANYONE go anywhere near their assholes.

And as for the AIDS vessels comment, I hope you're joking.

nature scene 02.27.2007 10:33 PM

Does anyone wonder why Dresden Dolls made the "Safe Bands" list?

ZEROpumpkins 02.28.2007 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands
Merzbau? Bjork? Wilco? Ghostface Killah?! String Cheese Incident?!?! the Grateful Dead? The Doors?

what the fuck?

This was posted a while back. It's hilarious. Christians are so uptight.

the ikara cult 02.28.2007 10:07 AM

"The bottom line - you shouldn't be gay! You can lead a life of fulfillment and happiness as God intended, a life far better than what your Gay life has offered"

My life is so gay!

Glice 02.28.2007 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Green Magnesium
Indeed, there are plenty of gays who can be considered sick freaks, I know this because I am one of them. But I also personally know several straight women AND men who enjoy some good old-fashioned anal play. And I also know many gay men who won't let ANYONE go anywhere near their assholes.

And as for the AIDS vessels comment, I hope you're joking.

I'll do a proper disclaimer: Yes, it was a joke. I'm not going to disclose my sexuality (if you could be arsed to read through my previous posts, you'll find it soon enough), but suffice it to say I'm far and away from being a homophobe. Except, of course, one must be careful how one represents oneself online, because often one doesn't have the safety net of one's social context, which again I shan't patronise you by revealing. Still, kudos for picking up on potential actual homophobia, I wholeheartedly approve of that, and again assert that I'm not. [some of my best friends etc cop-out #37]

nature scene 02.28.2007 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nature scene
Does anyone wonder why Dresden Dolls made the "Safe Bands" list?

No one?

the ikara cult 02.28.2007 08:12 PM

the trend with all those bands on that list seems to be that they have stated they are Xtian in some way, so maybe one of the Dresden Dolls is.

no tengo lengusta 03.02.2007 01:06 AM

are we taling about gaying up the place or just being gay..like living in the country gay.....at the rodeo eatin samiches... then i'd say pet shop boys is pretty fucking gay but much cooler than string cheese incident or a widespred panic bullshit