Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

cryptowonderdruginvogue 10.23.2006 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I'm sorry but I'm not a rich kid. This is all I can afford. It sucks, you know, having to buy your own shit and pay for your own school, car insurance, gas, etc. I wish I was a corporate whore like you.

all im sayin' is dont brag about your 150$ blazer, boy*

*meant in traditional southern sherrif dialect

Savage Clone 10.23.2006 10:31 AM

OK, to all you people who like to give me crap about the black clothes and the leather and the capes and the whatnot, here is a picture of me wearing my one and only pair of corduroys (now destroyed, unfortunately) and a vintage fire brigade shirt, neither one of which were black. This is from a Salamander show a couple of years ago, and was probably the best show we have ever played.

HaydenAsche 10.23.2006 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
all im sayin' is dont brag about your 150$ blazer, boy*

*meant in traditional southern sherrif dialect

Your advice is taken, considered, and then thrown in the trash.

My advice to you:
Grow the fuck up. You're how old and still on mommy's tit? 150 dollar blazers aren't 'cheap', especially when I own something along the lines of 20 blazers. At least I PAID for MY clothes. You're a fucking doped up waste of life that will never amount to anything. Realize this and continue to fuck off.

HaydenAsche 10.23.2006 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
OK, to all you people who like to give me crap about the black clothes and the leather and the capes and the whatnot, here is a picture of me wearing my one and only pair of corduroys (now destroyed, unfortunately) and a vintage fire brigade shirt, neither one of which were black. This is from a Salamander show a couple of years ago, and was probably the best show we have ever played.

You look mighty fine but the hair is almost apalling. I'd still hit, mind you.

Savage Clone 10.23.2006 10:34 AM

I think I was moving or something. It looks a lot more "globe-like" than it actually did back then. It was pretty normal hair.

HaydenAsche 10.23.2006 10:39 AM

Crypto, you continue to surprise me with how stupid you can be. I wasn't 'bragging' out of nowhere. He called me cheap-dressed and I pointed out that I'm wearing 200+ dollars of clothes right now. You are a spoiled fat waste-of-life rich kid. FACT.

Clone, that's good. You're alot more doable with normal hair.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 10.23.2006 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Crypto, you continue to surprise me with how stupid you can be. I wasn't 'bragging' out of nowhere. He called me cheap-dressed and I pointed out that I'm wearing 200+ dollars of clothes right now. You are a spoiled fat waste-of-life rich kid. FACT.

Clone, that's good. You're alot more doable with normal hair.

keep this out of the picture thread, go over to the thread i just made

HaydenAsche 10.23.2006 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
keep this out of the picture thread, go over to the thread i just made

Die, plz.

nicfit 10.23.2006 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Believe it or not, this was actually a recording session and we eventually released the track. This was in Kindred, North Dakota on my bandmate's family ranch. Gorgeous place. I think it's the only part of North Dakota featuring trees, hills and water all in one area.

was it for the blair witch project soundtrack? ha ha ha !

Savage Clone 10.23.2006 10:55 AM

I wish!
I would love to get into soundtrack work! I have done soundtracks for two silent films in the past, and it's some of the most fun I've ever had.

nicfit 10.23.2006 10:57 AM

for a moment i thought "silent" as in "with no sound" but then i understood it was not a joke,eh eh,i'm quite stupid today.i like soundtrack music too,i plan to work on some video+audio things as soon as i can afford a decent camera.

king_buzzo 10.23.2006 12:14 PM

this thread is going to shit

Cantankerous 10.23.2006 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo

ooh, aren't we fucking ARTY.

EMMAh 10.23.2006 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by king_buzzo
this thread is going to shit

This thread has it's ups and downs. It's come back from the dead you know, it can survive anything.

Prisstina 10.23.2006 06:10 PM

I have Madonna teeth.

Danny Himself 10.23.2006 06:13 PM

WHOA your teeth are totally black.

Cantankerous 10.23.2006 06:18 PM

madonna teeth?

oh, like with the gap? so fucking what?

EMMAh 10.23.2006 06:24 PM

You look like a girl that goes to my school. Pretty eyes.

Prisstina 10.24.2006 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EMMAh
You look like a girl that goes to my school. Pretty eyes.

Thank you.

Sheriff Rhys Chatham 10.24.2006 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prisstina
I have Madonna teeth.

with teeth that black i'd take some crest over a hug any day.