Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post pictures of hot girls! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6212)

demonrail666 08.21.2008 08:09 PM

I Come in the name of sub-standard daytime TV!

Pookie 08.21.2008 08:11 PM

Actually, I don't mind her. She's stupid but cute.

floatingslowly 08.21.2008 08:40 PM

I swear, right now, I'm channeling the universe!

fuck right off.

davenotdead 08.22.2008 01:07 PM

Lara Stone is the closest thing i've seen to Bardot

fugazifan 08.22.2008 01:30 PM

i loooove chicks with space between their front teeth

Rob Instigator 08.22.2008 01:33 PM

"I love chicks with big cocksucking lips" - Rob Instigator's brother

al shabbray 08.22.2008 01:49 PM

boy_howdy 08.23.2008 09:06 PM

MIRANDA JULY

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

AUDREY TAUTOU

also:
lol at cantankerous. i have been lurking the board for a while and know for a fact you are one of the more pic-whorious ladies of the board. i only posted that picture cause it was shot for the next issue of FADER magazine during a break on my shoot for Converse in May. yeah, i'm a model. I don't think i'm that pretty but i know i take good pictures; i mean, I get paid at least 500 a day for it so they must be. as far as modesty, i don't think you understand modesty until you grow up with a japanese mother/live in japan. so stfu and don't pass judgement/talk shit when you don't know a thing about the person you are talking about, k? thx.

fugazifan 08.23.2008 10:53 PM

Cat Fight!!!!

al shabbray 08.23.2008 11:17 PM

yeehaw.
round 01
FIGHT!

davenotdead 08.23.2008 11:43 PM

hot diggity damn

MellySingsDoom 08.24.2008 04:06 AM

Soledad Miranda:

MellySingsDoom 08.24.2008 05:10 AM

For the MILF lovers here - Amanda Redman:

al shabbray 08.24.2008 05:19 AM

at what age gap does milf start?

Torn Curtain 08.24.2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boy_howdy
also:
lol at cantankerous. i have been lurking the board for a while and know for a fact you are one of the more pic-whorious ladies of the board. i only posted that picture cause it was shot for the next issue of FADER magazine during a break on my shoot for Converse in May. yeah, i'm a model. I don't think i'm that pretty but i know i take good pictures; i mean, I get paid at least 500 a day for it so they must be. as far as modesty, i don't think you understand modesty until you grow up with a japanese mother/live in japan. so stfu and don't pass judgement/talk shit when you don't know a thing about the person you are talking about, k? thx.

As far as I know Cantanky never posted a picture of herself in the "Post pictures of hot girls thread"...

MellySingsDoom 08.24.2008 05:39 AM

^^^Or posted a pic of herself in her VERY FIRST POST!

Just saying, like.

MellySingsDoom 08.24.2008 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray

From 30, Herr Penguin.

al shabbray 08.24.2008 06:17 AM

okay, thats too rough :)
Herr pinguin supporter

boy_howdy 08.24.2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Curtain
As far as I know Cantanky never posted a picture of herself in the "Post pictures of hot girls thread"...

that wasn't my first post, and also my boyfriend pretty much dared me to post them on the thread. those are good pictures, though, are they not? i thought it was okay to have a little positive self-esteem these days, what with tyra banks telling us it's okay to be fat and loving ourselves as we are, etc. i don't see why every girl shouldn't be posting their pics on here.

furthermore, i was upset that most of the "hot girls" posted on here were boring blonde babes with C+ racks; i thought i'd add a little variety to the list.

Cantankerous 08.24.2008 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boy_howdy

also:

chill out, i was just saying.
by the way i didn't know you were modelling, that's pretty tight.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Curtain

no i didn't, but someone else did though, haha
it was probably dave
Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray

at whatever age that you're hot and have a kid