Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What are you playing? (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=28352)

noisereductions 02.12.2011 04:43 PM

Inhuman 02.12.2011 04:52 PM

Just ordered Chrono Trigger DS. Can't wait :D

krastian 02.13.2011 03:47 PM

I'm getting pretty fucking psyched for Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I got it pre-ordered and it comes out Tuesday.

No Mega Man and Gambit is ridiculous though. Hopefully they will be added for DLC.

SpaceCadetHayden 02.13.2011 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inhuman
Just ordered Chrono Trigger DS. Can't wait :D

CHRONO TRIGGER! The SNES version is one of my favorite games of all time. I just finished playing Chrono Cross not long ago. I guess I need a DS now.

deflinus 02.13.2011 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krastian
No Mega Man and Gambit is ridiculous though. Hopefully they will be added for DLC.

No mega man is definitely a disappointment. I don't know about Gambit though. I think it was just cool to have him in the roster in 2, I don't think he was an effective character to play as

Inhuman 02.13.2011 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpaceCadetHayden
CHRONO TRIGGER! The SNES version is one of my favorite games of all time. I just finished playing Chrono Cross not long ago. I guess I need a DS now.

Hell yea, Trigger, Chrono Cross, and FF6 are my fav's. The ones I wish were on DS are Secret of Mana & Legend of Mana...and then the rest of the Mana series blows goats.

Pelle 02.13.2011 06:05 PM

It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum...and im all out of bubblegum!

Dr. Eugene Felikson 02.15.2011 10:41 PM

Lots of Monster Hunter Tri (of course). I'm really getting a kick out of the online mode, although I'm definitely still a n00b. The community is very generous, and helpful for the most part.

and...

vulva 02.16.2011 04:41 AM

I picked up dat mahvel 3 today. I'm awful at this game but it's a lot of fun. So far my team is Chun/Hsien Ko/Sentinel. I feel like such a wang picking Sent, but he's overpowered enough to make up for me not knowing what I'm doing

EVOLghost 02.17.2011 08:41 AM

beat Black OPs yesterday....and well....I'm only glad because now I got 1player zombies...

and much closer to the end in PS4

EVOLghost 02.17.2011 09:02 AM

beat Lishien or whatever his namem was in Air Castle and man.....this game just keeps on going! Cause after the Garubek Tower....SHIT STILL GOES ON!

noisereductions 02.17.2011 10:00 AM

I'm at Dracula in Castlevania Chronicles.

GeneticKiss 02.17.2011 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
beat Lishien or whatever his namem was in Air Castle and man.....this game just keeps on going! Cause after the Garubek Tower....SHIT STILL GOES ON!

Yeah, but when it's over, you'll be sad to see it end...

The guy's name was Lashiec.

EVOLghost 02.17.2011 03:40 PM

LACHIEC! there we go..

and yeah. I'm at the temple and yesterday while I was playing I was just getting to know the area and while my plan was to go back to town and rest my characters to full stats....I get to the temple and decided to go in for shits. yeah I knew that fucking guy was Dark Force. I mean.....Lutz/Rune is distracted upon meeting him and his skills are all that of the enemy....

EVOLghost 02.17.2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vulva
I picked up dat mahvel 3 today. I'm awful at this game but it's a lot of fun. So far my team is Chun/Hsien Ko/Sentinel. I feel like such a wang picking Sent, but he's overpowered enough to make up for me not knowing what I'm doing

have you read that tweet by that one asian dood? He calls it cheap and easy (for tournament levels at least)

dale_gribble 02.17.2011 03:44 PM

^fag

EVOLghost 02.17.2011 03:50 PM

yo face.

krastian 02.17.2011 07:19 PM

Sooo, I've been playing the shit out of MVC3 and it rules.

There are so many different team combinations to come up with. The game is rediculously fast and really beautiful.

Some teams I've been playing with are:

Super-Skrull, Hulk, Taskmaster
X-23, Doctor Doom, Super-Skrull
ZERO, Dante, X-23

But yeah, great game.

vulva 02.26.2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
have you read that tweet by that one asian dood? He calls it cheap and easy (for tournament levels at least)

yeah, jwong was not pleased originally with how mvc3 turned out. That said, looks like he got over it quick. Wreckin shit up at Winter Brawl 5 today.

noisereductions 02.26.2011 10:36 PM

I beat Shadow Of The Colossus last week... kept a log and put it up on my blog.