Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Only post in this thread if you are fucking wasted, or so help me God (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=34749)

Satan 10.14.2009 12:27 AM

stoned burned out and exhausted.

Dead-Air 10.14.2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
stoned burned out and exhausted.

I'm envious. I smoked a roach my soon to be ex-step-brother-in-law let me take home the other day, but it only overpowered the cheap penguin wine for a half hour. Exhausted would be nice too. I'd call somebody on the phone, but I'm sure I'd talk loud and wake the baby again...

Satan 10.14.2009 12:31 AM

omg i have roaches i better find them

Dead-Air 10.14.2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Can I send you and SASE?

Satan 10.14.2009 12:35 AM

sure.

Dead-Air 10.14.2009 12:39 AM

Quote:

sure.

I'd PM my address, but I just realized I've actually made myself more desperate than all the guys asking you to mail them your panties...

Satan 10.14.2009 12:42 AM

youre cooler than them. fuck them.

atsonicpark 10.14.2009 12:55 AM

I am pilled out.

atsonicpark 10.14.2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Wind Waker.

One of my favs. I've beaten every Zelda game ever (even Zelda II, via Game Genie haha) except for some of the Game Boy ones and Majora's Mask (!). Wind Waker would be my absolute favorite except for the awful fetch quest shit at the end.. find the pieces of the map.. take em to Tingle.. pay him a shit-ton of rupees (requiring you to have to find 2 Great Fairies to even be able to hold that much in your wallet)... then find the pieces of the Triforce.. fucking ridiculous, takes HOURS, and they cut out 2 dungeons just to squeeze that into the game.

Dead-Air 10.14.2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

youre cooler than them. fuck them.

I'd certainly have more use for the roaches. Although I could sell the panties to them, and buy something real, come to think of it...

atsonicpark 10.14.2009 01:02 AM

I'd like to smoke weed rolled up in panties.

Dead-Air 10.14.2009 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I'd like to smoke weed rolled up in panties.

Yeah, I know you're not even bullshitting. I'd prefer to smoke weed while wearing the panties. I'm sure I must have at some time already though.

dale_gribble 10.14.2009 12:47 PM

i'm all snickerdoodled out, this is the most sugar high i've ever been!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous 10.14.2009 01:59 PM

Quote:

I used to have well over a half-ounce in roaches.. I had to smoke em all cuz they were getting old so its not quite a trophy collection anymore..

Dead-Air 10.17.2009 01:41 AM

OOOOOOOOh yeah. Tomorrow I am totatally starting my radio show with the Carpenters. My friend Pete wants to check his email, and I'm preventing him by typing this bullshit. Totally hot young "promotions director" at the radio station running the show tonight, and I wish I could get shallow enough to hit that. "Persuasion" by Throbbing Gristle, and I'm never going to be as fucked up or as cool as Genesis, which is why I idolize him/her/whatever. I find him incredibly rational actually. Me, I'd like to be that logical. My wife is in the bathtub coughing because she smokes too much. That too me is just stupid.

Zombie Robot 10.17.2009 01:30 PM

best drunk guy ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn1y9WP2hNs

Satan 10.17.2009 02:27 PM

i am completely sober. 100%, i haven't taken any pills or blazed or anything today.

i'm about to fix that though.

HaydenAsche 10.17.2009 05:16 PM

Cheeched.

HaydenAsche 10.17.2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
One of my favs. I've beaten every Zelda game ever (even Zelda II, via Game Genie haha) except for some of the Game Boy ones and Majora's Mask (!). Wind Waker would be my absolute favorite except for the awful fetch quest shit at the end.. find the pieces of the map.. take em to Tingle.. pay him a shit-ton of rupees (requiring you to have to find 2 Great Fairies to even be able to hold that much in your wallet)... then find the pieces of the Triforce.. fucking ridiculous, takes HOURS, and they cut out 2 dungeons just to squeeze that into the game.

Yeah. I've just played Wind Waker so much that I don't have to do most of the running back because I do all of the side missions on each island as soon as possible in the game's clock. It's a bit of a pain in the ass but without ridiculous side missions it wouldn't be Zelda. That's why Wind Waker is the ultimate take speed and play for days straight vidja game.

Satan 10.17.2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
Cheeched.

chonged.