Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

floatingslowly 11.26.2010 01:32 AM

no. you did not. it's there. and it's long. and it's hard to read because there are so many words my mobile boredbamd does the hari-kari shuffle.

fuucking shit mang gme over

it's snuggle tiem.

Satan 11.26.2010 01:37 AM

whatever you say. im tired of being fucking harassed and trolled so im out of here

kinn 11.26.2010 01:43 AM

there's nothing left to say. sometimes you just hit a peak and you know the level of lols cannot be topped and it's best to end on a high.

so to play us out - ladies and gentlemen, bow your heads solemnly and pay tribute, Clare's College Orchestra of Cambridge with Funeral March for Queen Mary, composed by Henry Purcell.

nicfit 11.26.2010 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinn
superlongpost!

wow, you're one of those who actually puts an effort in this kind of stuff.
(btw I enjoyed the post, no matter the content, as most of the stuff on here).
Quote:

Originally Posted by Haydenass
No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
fuck trolling satan

Quote:

No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kinn
i should make another post about that.

Quote:

No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
i asked chabib to delete my account because i really have no use for idiot trolls like yourself .

lol, again?
Quote:

altF4

good point, I'd altF4 lots of people.
I'd shiftrunstop just a few.

is that all?

edit:
Quote:

whatever you say. im tired of being fucking harassed and trolled so im out of here

dude, it's the internet, do you actually care about this stuff?
weird.

oh, I'm not a troll despite the postcount.

Genteel Death 11.26.2010 01:49 AM

Do crypto's models make it to the final photos only if they manage to avoid marks and bruises on their faces?

kinn 11.26.2010 01:50 AM

i don't think it could have gone better if satan herself had responded with a live webcam feed wherein a pillow could clearly be seen conspicuously hanging out below the bottom of her t shirt, swigging from a bottle of vodka, sucking on a joint, with powder on her nose, screaming "FUCK YOU I'M SO SICK OF BEING TROLLED WATEVA BYE U ASSHOLE!".

kinn 11.26.2010 01:54 AM

satan just neg repped me: "you are a fucking idiot and i'm going to send my spawn to kill you"

i hope there isn't any bad feeling between us. it's just that you started attacking me. i politely reiterated my point in a manner that i sincerely intended to be malice free and considerate. you did not respond with the same courtesy, which is your business of course. however shortly after that point the suspicion that the the whole thing was a fake had been suggested to me, and i felt a curiosity and decided to do a quick post search. finding it obviously was the case, i made the prior posts in this thread. for the lols. and here we are.

despite the whole thing, i do wish you and your pillow the best and harbour no bad feeling.

tw2113 11.26.2010 02:33 AM

Alright, getting back on track here with the purpose of the thread.

Me tuesday or so of this week at work.

keep poppin pimples 11.26.2010 02:33 AM

Quote:

no one would fucking fake being pregnant, you know why? IT SUCKS. i have never been in more physical discomfort in my life, there is a war being fought inside my body and i cant wait to get this little prick out of me. physically i almost feel like i should have had an abortion but i want the poor thing.

that wouldn't stop people from faking being pregnant, fake pregnancies are actually quite painless

so what you mean is that nobody would be actually pregnant

Genteel Death 11.26.2010 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tw2113
Alright, getting back on track here with the purpose of the thread.

Me tuesday or so of this week at work.

You're so cute. Come to LA, we'll teach you how to party? :)

_slavo_ 11.26.2010 03:45 AM

you're a jolly bunch, all of you.

the pillow rants plus a plateful of scrambled eggs and a cup of tea made a rather pleasant Friday morning for me.

akprodr 11.26.2010 08:08 AM

Quote:

this is the internet, muthafucka; abbreviate or diiiiiiie like a biiitch!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!

tl; dr

kinn 11.26.2010 11:29 AM

yes, i woke up this morn and relived pilolologate with a chocolate biscuit and a relaxing cup of tea.

Skuj 11.27.2010 12:08 AM

Skuj 11.27.2010 12:11 AM

What The Fuck Happened To This Thread, Hahaha....Oh Fuck.....

Skuj 11.27.2010 12:17 AM

BTW Cryptowonderdruginvogue......you continue to.....er......amaze and inspire.

kinn 11.27.2010 12:22 AM

it has been bought out and is now the official property of bellamafia records incorporated. anyone caught trespassing here in violation of the corporations intellectual property rights will be promptly reprimanded by the purple pumpkin eaters.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.28.2010 01:49 PM

nicfit 11.28.2010 02:25 PM

what the hell, prince and justin bieber^?

Genteel Death 11.28.2010 02:38 PM

These rich kids, man. They look like their mums and don't really know how to party.