Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

DeadDiscoDildo 06.12.2010 11:44 PM

pbradley 06.13.2010 12:03 AM

Too bad my grandfather's boater has rotten to dilapidation. I would have worn that shit, and been called a hipster.

space 06.13.2010 12:23 AM

^^^ you should wear it anyways. the zombie look is IN.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wellcharge
yr wall looks hungry

don't be silly, walls can't eat.

FreshChops 06.13.2010 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo

Thanks for this!!!! I'm working on a new product packaging design for Lil Wayne right now... Ughhhh [flosses grill]. I thought I could sneak away from his mug for just a minute in the darkest corner of the universe, the SYG.

DeadDiscoDildo 06.13.2010 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbradley
Too bad my grandfather's boater has rotten to dilapidation. I would have worn that shit, and been called a hipster.

That would be hipster where u are? That's weird...they are different in every city. I have a hat like that and I love it. & hipsters in my town wouldnt be caught dead with something so old fashioned...

its all bleep bloops and video projection round here

DeadDiscoDildo 06.13.2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreshChops
Thanks for this!!!! I'm working on a new product packaging design for Lil Wayne right now... Ughhhh [flosses grill]. I thought I could sneak away from his mug for just a minute in the darkest corner of the universe, the SYG.

Haha, seriously?

whoops

I went on a rampage/nervous breakdown for a sec there.

Not even sure what all those posts were about

i am he as you are we as we is what it is fool

EVOLghost 06.13.2010 02:40 AM

knox looks rad in tees.

girls look rad in tees...

FreshChops 06.13.2010 02:50 AM

Yeah, I've been brought in to redesign (improve) the design of his "Bogey Cigars" packaging. My clients are private labelers and produce most all of those products. I won't say the names but they produce most all of the flavored cigars / wraps. I design for them and most of their private label brands. They offered my services to design them in the first place, but the Bogey guys had their own designer who does simple pharmaceutical stuff and all, but were trying to launch it fast and all.... now it's doing really well, and they want to invest more in the packaging, etc.... I call it "re-branding" or "facelifts" or in this case, "pimpin' it out" ;)

wellcharge 06.13.2010 05:49 AM

"waynes a spokesperson for anything he models
like, if he wears louis
kids would strive to be like wayne, wear some nice clothes, i imagine a bunch of kids who idolize him want to be him for his fame and money, but some kids who dont use their head are probably gonna think whats easier to be like my idol, buy a 6,000$ bag, or buy a $.87 blunt at the iraqian store"

look what these blunts are doing to the kids, wayne is encouraging people to spend nickels at the iraqian store when they should be killing people to get money for expensive bags, for shame weezy...

ink. 06.13.2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
nik, hair accessories like its the 90s:

be nice to my new t-shirt, it's sensitive (the mirror needs cleaning)

I love the t shirt!!! love love LOVE.

Satan 06.13.2010 08:19 AM

knox is that a dress in that first picture, it looks totally rad and youre quite a looker

knox 06.13.2010 12:06 PM

yes its a dress. but its so short i have to wear it as a top.

FreshChops 06.13.2010 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wellcharge
"waynes a spokesperson for anything he models
like, if he wears louis
kids would strive to be like wayne, wear some nice clothes, i imagine a bunch of kids who idolize him want to be him for his fame and money, but some kids who dont use their head are probably gonna think whats easier to be like my idol, buy a 6,000$ bag, or buy a $.87 blunt at the iraqian store"

look what these blunts are doing to the kids, wayne is encouraging people to spend nickels at the iraqian store when they should be killing people to get money for expensive bags, for shame weezy...

... and there you have it Obama's next speech. Well Said! These kids need to aim (no pun intended) higher (no pun intended, either).

davenotdead 06.13.2010 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
yes its a dress. but its so short i have to wear it as a top.

pics of u wearing it as a dress plz...

i got iced last night, bros... it sucked.

pre-icing:

davenotdead 06.13.2010 04:05 PM

post-icing:

EVOLghost 06.13.2010 04:15 PM

what is icing?

davenotdead 06.13.2010 04:17 PM

http://brosicingbros.com/

Better_Than_Deux 06.13.2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead

hahahahahahahaha

amerikangod 06.13.2010 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenotdead
i got iced last night, bros... it sucked.

Hilarious. I actually just got iced. Like, ten minutes ago. And this was the first thing I read when I came on here. IT'S LIKE WE'RE KINDRED BROS, BRO.

davenotdead 06.13.2010 10:00 PM

BRO, NO WAY> this was my first time icing 2