Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

ploesj 04.10.2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flophousefloozie
That's crazy!! I don't see how anyone could think that of you. Maybe they were jealous, and thought you were a stuck up pretty girl, and that was the only way they could make you feel bad...

it's ok, really! it used to happen quite a lot when i was younger and i did let it influence the way i saw myself back then, but at a certain point in my life i just stopped caring, when found out that the people who said such things weren't exactly the people i wanted to like me anyway.

at this moment i'm perfectly fine with how i look and dress and everything :)

EVOLghost 04.10.2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
lol I know right? no matter what I do, grow a beard, cut my beard, grow some side burns, shave em, cut my hair. Always get lennon

it paid off last night at our show tho ;)

buahahahaha. the glasses I think really do it.

nicfit 04.11.2010 04:22 AM

Quote:

lol I know right? no matter what I do, grow a beard, cut my beard, grow some side burns, shave em, cut my hair. Always get lennon

lennon did all of the above.
try shaving your head.
just make sure nobody wants to kill you.

Quote:

it paid off last night at our show tho ;)

heh! hope you didn't get a lennon there!

DeadDiscoDildo 04.11.2010 02:32 PM

Lennon shaved his head too

nicfit 04.11.2010 03:00 PM

you're doomed, then.

shabbray2.0 04.11.2010 03:13 PM

word "doom" + nicfit = hmmm pasta

(could be that the fact you are italian influenced me a little in this)

EVOLghost 04.11.2010 03:39 PM

Get a mohawk...He never had one of those.

DeadDiscoDildo 04.11.2010 05:43 PM

I mean I'm not complaining, Lennon wasnt ugly or anything and indie girls get to live out their fantasies baha

Dead-Air 04.11.2010 10:40 PM

DeadDiscoDildo 04.12.2010 02:05 AM

Haha, you crazy cat

awesome photo

nicfit 04.12.2010 04:44 AM

Quote:

I mean I'm not complaining, Lennon wasnt ugly or anything and indie girls get to live out their fantasies baha

:eek: necrophilia :eek:

;)

DA, is that crying eye painted on an amp?

SONIC GAIL 04.12.2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploesj
i don't do that. been called ugly so many times by random people i don't know, it does do something to your self-esteem, especially when you're young.

I spent a childhood of hearing ugly, fat, gross, poor which led to an adulthood full of anorexia and bulemia. When I see those old classmates these days I am the pretty one finally.

SONIC GAIL 04.12.2010 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploesj
yep, total strangers on the street, i would pass them and they'd go all 'oh god, she's hideous!' to each other

once someone drove past me, rolled his car window down and yelled: 'ewwww!! ugly!'. i was fifteen or sixteen.

this stuff still happens fairly often, apparently i'm pretty to some and hideous to others, but i'm fine with how i look now and the people whose opinion i care about don't agree with the ugly part :p so yeah!

You are beyond pretty. Those people are fools. I went through ALOT of that as well. When I got thin the same peolpe didn't know who I was and then they wanted me. I said FUCK THAT. I would not give them the time of day.

chicka 04.12.2010 12:53 PM

my oh not so cute nickname growing up Bucky Beaver thanks to my choppers fortunately I grew into them and I ended up with the woman they all envied.......

Rob Instigator 04.12.2010 01:28 PM

fuck all the assholes.

SONIC GAIL 04.12.2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicka
my oh not so cute nickname growing up Bucky Beaver thanks to my choppers fortunately I grew into them and I ended up with the woman they all envied.......

WE called my sis Bucky peck. It was mean, but she is the prettiest of all of us now.

Keeping It Simple 04.12.2010 02:40 PM

Yeah, I was ridiculed a bit when I was a kid over my looks, but now I'm the most handsome man in the universe. Go figure.

flophousefloozie 04.13.2010 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
Pretty sure this is the name of a homosexual challenge on a Japanese game show.

Hahah..

I stayed up late the other night, watching Japanese pranks shows. Hilarious! My favourite is probably the crazy taxi driver.

Dr. Eugene Felikson 04.13.2010 01:39 PM

Oh please SYG, tell me I am so pretty.

DeadDiscoDildo 04.13.2010 01:45 PM

^^Is that bradford cox?