Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

floatingslowly 03.19.2010 03:51 PM

yes, I'm terrible with women and would hate for you to end up "like me". :o

Glice 03.19.2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
yes, I'm terrible with women and would hate for you to end up "like me". :o

Trolling people 20 years your junior you mean?

Keeping It Simple 03.19.2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glice
Trolling people 20 years your junior you mean?

As opposed to trolling people 20 years your senior?

Glice 03.19.2010 04:33 PM

I think you get my point, but haven't realised it yet.

floatingslowly 03.19.2010 04:43 PM

I typically file KIS under "dead to me", but will gladly take the trolling if it means ploesj doesn't have to.

Keeping It Simple 03.19.2010 04:45 PM

Can't ploesj speak for herself?

floatingslowly 03.19.2010 04:59 PM

I'm sure she can, and will, but you certainly do not deserve the courtesy.

this place is a target-rich environment for trolling, yet you chose the dishonorable path.

shame upon yr house.

back in the box you go.

Keeping It Simple 03.19.2010 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'm sure she can, and will, but you certainly do not deserve the courtesy.

this place is a target-rich environment for trolling, yet you chose the dishonorable path.

shame upon yr house.

back in the box you go.

She won't sleep with you, so you might as well give up.

Genteel Death 03.19.2010 05:12 PM

Why is floatingslowly so obsessed with trolling at his age, anyway? Is that a new world thing?

floatingslowly 03.19.2010 05:24 PM

how often do I scold trolls? how often??? not very fucking often.

however, I believe I have a solid-record against the perpetrators of female body-issues (whatever they may be). it's fucking evil bullshit.

I may know he's trolling, but who's to say ploesj doesn't?

there are fucking rules to the game and I will always stand up for innocent bystanders, regardless of any idiot-logic that it's because I want to fuck them.

yr cunts for not saying something.

Genteel Death 03.19.2010 05:38 PM

I think ploesj is nice looking enough and smart to see for herself that KIS is a prick anyway. I agree that it's plain rude to comment on a girls'looks in a derogatory manner because they are more sensitive to that stuff, still it's more entertaining to witness them bitching back than worrying about your internet record as mr nice guy.

verme (prevaricator) 03.19.2010 05:46 PM

who's trying to be mr nice guy?
people are fucking bored. aren't you bored of him yet?

Genteel Death 03.19.2010 05:52 PM

Are you asking me if I'm trolling flotz?

girlgun 03.19.2010 06:02 PM

I don't get trolling someone's pictures. Why would someone want to hurt someone else? Arguing opinions or calling someone on their shit is fine IMO, but geez.. Why would someone say something nasty about how one looks?

ploesj 03.19.2010 06:30 PM

i can speak for myself, but while you were arguing over the internet i was having a nice time celebrating my boyfriend's birthday.

i do have large hands. they look exactly like my grandmother's. i like them, being the only person in my family who can wear her rings. my fingers are quite long too so they don't look masculine. i'm actually happy with most of my appearance.

ploesj 03.19.2010 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
You have big hands for a lady. And just look at your knuckles! You ever considered a career in bare knuckle fighting?

i'm way too nice for fighting and i need my hands undamaged to do my work well.

_slavo_ 03.19.2010 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploesj
i do have large hands. they look exactly like my grandmother's. i like them, being the only person in my family who can wear her rings. my fingers are quite long too so they don't look masculine. i'm actually happy with most of my appearance.

and that's just good for you, while KIS is now probably wiping off the tears from his Nintendo controller.

Genteel Death 03.19.2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
I don't get trolling someone's pictures. Why would someone want to hurt someone else? Arguing opinions or calling someone on their shit is fine IMO, but geez.. Why would someone say something nasty about how one looks?

Well, exactly. It's both painful and tragic that anyone would take seriously what some strangers say about their own appearance on a forum, particularly ''insults by profession'' posters like KIS. I understand both you an flotz are obviously nice folks behaving in a civil manner here as well as on the internet, but it would be helpful to you both if you finally realized that not everyone is like that on the internet, so who cares?

ploesj 03.19.2010 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
and that's just good for you, while KIS is now probably wiping off the tears from his Nintendo controller.

i'm off to knit some more on a scarf for next winter, tomorrow there is a twelve-hour drawing session at a comic book store here. there will be thirty artists (including me and my boy) doing free drawing, comic battles and illustration swaps all day. and there's food!

Genteel Death 03.19.2010 06:39 PM

Oh and you are all ugly as fuck.