Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Danny 12.01.2009 03:25 PM

I'm still alive, and the ladies still love me;

pbradley 12.01.2009 03:31 PM

It's like an early 60's re-enactment.

Except for that bottle in the corner.

!@#$%! 12.01.2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
who needs a womb or bowels?

i don't need a womb but i love to eat! bowels are a part of the whole process and a source of morning joy.

!@#$%! 12.01.2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny
I'm still alive, and the ladies still love me;

ha ha ha you lucky dog

well done

DeadDiscoDildo 12.01.2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploesj
true. you can survive on sulphur fumes and make tiny satans appear out of your fingertips.

haha, i love your mind ploesj

DeadDiscoDildo 12.01.2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
corsets.
I see lots of goth chicks in corsets

That is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen....ugh.

ploesj 12.01.2009 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
haha, i love your mind ploesj

my mind says thank you.

Rob Instigator 12.01.2009 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
that body, or that ass/waist for that matter is just not REAL.
obviously. but ive been realizing people dont need women to look real.
so ok. photoshop is a great invention, if you can't handle removing your ribs, or something like this:

Jessica Biel's body is real

Rob Instigator 12.01.2009 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploesj
yeah that waist looks quite surreal to me. no space for quite important stuff such as a uterus or bowels or so.

The human uterus is pear-shaped and about 3 in. (7.6 cm) long

very small.

wellcharge 12.01.2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

The human uterus is pear-shaped and about 3 in. (7.6 cm) long

very small.

oh ok, so how about the 7 meter long small intestine?

Rob Instigator 12.01.2009 05:47 PM

have you ever seen tripe? that shit is like a rubber band. 7 meters long but imminently foldable and bendable and collapsible.

remember Kate?

she has intestines and a uterus and kidneys and all that shit too
and she was a fucking stick figure.

her knee's not right though.

wellcharge 12.01.2009 05:49 PM

obviously it's bendable if it fits inside, but there's alot of big stuff in the there. clearly it's possible to be skinny and have functioning organs, probably better for them than being fat is

have you seen City of the Living Dead (Italian: Paura nella cittą dei morti viventi, also known as The Gates of Hell) when she pukes her guts out there's tonnes of shit in there!

ploesj 12.01.2009 06:49 PM

yes rob, but kate moss looks in proportion. i have my doubts about the jessica biel picture. i've been studying the human figure for quite some time now and something seems off; kate moss also has the small shoulders and hips... i wasn't entirely serious about the whole intestines thing (and i know how small a uterus is) but you have to admit some bodies you see in today's media are downright surreal, and even paparazzi shots are often altered.

ni'k 12.01.2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Jessica Biel's body is real

but the face reflects the hell that is her life, smilling at everything, reduced to nothing but the maintenance of an impossible image.

ni'k 12.01.2009 07:27 PM

and anyway. fuck if her body is real. it looks like the body of a twat trying to look exactly like how a twat would want to look, as if they are permanently living in an advertisement.

why would you want to look like that? "oh wow you look so exactly what is supposed to look good! i'm so fucking impressed at the amount of time and self hatred you must spend on maintaining it."

Conrad 12.01.2009 07:38 PM

I think that first chick is really nasty too.

wellcharge 12.01.2009 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ni'k
and anyway. fuck if her body is real. it looks like the body of a twat trying to look exactly like how a twat would want to look, as if they are permanently living in an advertisement.

why would you want to look like that? "oh wow you look so exactly what is supposed to look good! i'm so fucking impressed at the amount of time and self hatred you must spend on maintaining it."

she works out,it's healthy. you probably just sit around eating and doing drugs, sounds more self hating to me. i don't know if that really describes you but that's what comes to mind when you call someone a twat for looking good

in short,you're a twat

ni'k 12.01.2009 07:47 PM

i don't do drugs, i don't just sit around. she doesn't look good. she look like what a twat would think looks good. to me anyway. whatever. i'm sorry for offending you by not buying the celebrity image. may i be put in the stocks in front of a television and be pelted with the leftover mcdonalds of the townsfolk.

wellcharge 12.01.2009 07:50 PM

i do remember you posting about having extensive experience with drugs

i don't think she looks particularly good, because it strikes me that none of it is so natural,like some girls can get fat and still look great, i don't think she's one of them

demonrail666 12.01.2009 08:08 PM

Not to say that Jessica Biel is unattractive but she has that kind of anonymous, interchangeable beauty that makes it hard for me to distinguish her from most other women that I see in Hollywood right now. It's attractive in that everything is in the right place but, because of that, utterly forgettable. She's the visual equivalent of a Kings of Leon album.