Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

wellcharge 11.16.2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Knox knew.

great success, let me know when the "score" part of yr explanation happens

besides,if she's actually familiar with his work it'll seem pretty obvious you're just name dropping fancy shit to look cool

Keeping It Simple 11.16.2009 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wellcharge
great success, let me know when the "score" part of yr explanation happens

besides,if she's actually familiar with his work it'll seem pretty obvious you're just name dropping fancy shit to look cool

Knox thanked me for the compliment. She didn't give me an inane lecture over name dropping "fancy shit" to look cool.

wellcharge 11.16.2009 04:25 PM

i didn't either, but you did the exact same thing twice in 3 pages so come on man

Satan 11.16.2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

yeah good luck with that,i think it's a leap of faith to assume every hot chick knows who alphonse mucha is

he's one of my favorite artists. LOVE art nouveau. aubrey beardsley in particular.
Quote:

If you wanna score a hot chick, that's usually the type of sweet nothings you need to whisper into their ear. :cool:

knox 11.16.2009 04:27 PM

i'm a girl and i like all sorts of compliments.

wellcharge 11.16.2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan

admit it, you're now going to have sex with him because he inserted the name of a well regarded filmaker while describing you

wellcharge 11.16.2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knox
i'm a girl and i like all sorts of compliments.

for the record i think you're prettier than he does

knox 11.16.2009 04:30 PM

it cant be that easy.
i dont think anybody thinks thats how it works.

Keeping It Simple 11.16.2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

i didn't either, but you did the exact same thing twice in 3 pages so come on man

I meant what I said literally. Knox does look like a woman who stepped out of an Art Nouveau poster painted by Alphonse Mucha, and Satan's photo does look like a still from a Jean-Luc Godard movie.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.16.2009 04:33 PM

Quote:

If you wanna score a hot chick, that's usually the type of sweet nothings you need to whisper into their ear. :cool:

knox 11.16.2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

I meant what I said literally. Knox does look like a woman who stepped out of an Art Nouveau poster painted by Alphonse Mucha, and Satan's photo does look like a still from a Jean-Luc Godard movie.

and in the morning, i looked like i stepped out of this

static-harmony 11.16.2009 04:37 PM

Quote:

Still sexy.

wellcharge 11.16.2009 04:38 PM

Quote:

i see what you mean about the godard, mostly the hair and b&w. and i guess as far as mucha, well it's an image of a woman so that's a similarity.

DeadDiscoDildo 11.16.2009 04:39 PM

If you want to score a hot chick...well I can't give advice, it just happens. Maybe talking like that helps...

From my experience, girls with eloquent taste usually dont say eloquent things and like to be treated like dirty little love machines.

wellcharge 11.16.2009 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue

don't be hatin'. the way he's so forward about his intentions this early in the game reminds me of a character from a film by godard(spec. paul)

Keeping It Simple 11.16.2009 04:41 PM

Quote:

What I'm saying is you look just like a girl from an Alphonse Mucha painted poster. Very much like this one. :)

wellcharge 11.16.2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
If you want to score a hot chick...well I can't give advice, it just happens. Maybe talking like that helps...

From my experience, girls with eloquent taste usually dont say eloquent things and like to be treated like dirty little love machines.

you know it's a fairly safe bet on here where most people try to be informed on all art related things.

but can you imagine like telling some random on the street she looks like a still from godard?

Keeping It Simple 11.16.2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

you know it's a fairly safe bet on here where most people try to be informed on all art related things.

but can you imagine like telling some random on the street she looks like a still from godard?

That would only work if the world was in black and white. :rolleyes:

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.16.2009 04:47 PM

You're a fucking riot

looking glass spectacle 11.16.2009 04:47 PM