Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

[Sandbag] 11.01.2009 06:50 PM

hahaha..
his face...

Keeping It Simple 11.01.2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Sandbag]
one of the things that make it difficult to learn is that you can't control the volume... and when you're a begginer and you make this horrible noise all day, it kinda does your head in what the others might be thinking of yr noob playing... :P

Don't worry yourself over it. :)

knox 11.01.2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [Sandbag]
one of the things that make it difficult to learn is that you can't control the volume... and when you're a begginer and you make this horrible noise all day, it kinda does your head in what the others might be thinking of yr noob playing... :P

but i dont wanna learn i just wanna make noise.

Keeping It Simple 11.01.2009 06:59 PM

Have you guys heard of the UK violinist Nigel Kennedy?

knox 11.01.2009 07:01 PM

no but hes got a nice semi mohawk

gmku 11.01.2009 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conrad

Frightening flashback of smalltown life in South Carolina. Shudder.

Skuj 11.02.2009 12:28 AM

alteredcourse 11.02.2009 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Being pretty and those things are not mutually exclusive. I'm not buying "old" though.

me on the train to grandma's funeral

Now that youve mentioned it a couple times, I feel better asking: How'd it go? I wish I caught the radio show you attended right after, but as usual, I worked right at that time.
I'm sure that mischievousness isnt all to do with the recent trick or treaters visiting you, either.

alteredcourse 11.02.2009 02:32 AM

Skuj: Youre very intense looking. Like youre the sun, or at least plated in gold so that youre too reflecty to see.

Dead-Air 11.02.2009 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alteredcourse
Now that youve mentioned it a couple times, I feel better asking: How'd it go? I wish I caught the radio show you attended right after, but as usual, I worked right at that time.
I'm sure that mischievousness isnt all to do with the recent trick or treaters visiting you, either.

It went as well as it could. Among that side of the family I am an absolute fucking alien. Probably the only male in attendance who has never been hunting. Everybody is nice, and so am I, but of course I wanted to let out a huge primal scream by the end of the weekend. They're all oddly introverts too, so I spoke at the memorial when the silence was getting painfully uncomfortable. That won me major points with mom, and eased the uncomfort for the whole group.

The radio show was fun, and I think we did well. I'd had zero sleep what with the 5 am train ride and my wife calling me a midnight attempting to be friendly but of course triggering a heavy discussion. You can download or stream the show at your leisure here.

What "mischievousness" do you refer to? I think I've been to exhausted to engage in any, but then I don't exactly remember everything I've done this weekend either...

alteredcourse 11.02.2009 03:14 AM

Merci! for the link. Which voice are you? I was listening to a bunch of downloads earlier. Are you the guy that was talking about existing at two places at once?

That freakin' wife. Even the word "wife" makes it that much more severe.

Dont get all stupid with me, we both know you're the one with the brains stashed in case of drought. You're being mischievous and its sexy.

Satan 11.02.2009 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Satan tries too hard. Knox on the other hand is a natural. :)

oh, really, do i smell spite? because i was just going about my business when someone decided to take my damn picture.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
She's too brash for my tastes.

it's time for you to shut your mouth now.

you're just pissed off because you were infatuated with me and then i came in and i said fuck oasis in your thread.

;)

Glice 11.02.2009 04:44 AM

Wow that was petty. Even by internet standards.

Satan 11.02.2009 04:51 AM

hello glice.

Glice 11.02.2009 05:19 AM

Hi.

stu666 11.02.2009 05:48 AM

Keeping It Simple 11.02.2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
oh, really, do i smell spite? because i was just going about my business when someone decided to take my damn picture.

it's time for you to shut your mouth now.

you're just pissed off because you were infatuated with me and then i came in and i said fuck oasis in your thread.

;)

Do I detect a hint of jealousy, satan?

Satan 11.02.2009 08:53 AM

no. nice try though.

the ikara cult 11.02.2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Conrad

Exceptional. A+

shabbray2.0 11.02.2009 09:06 AM

bedhead/smokehead (no hip hop involved)