Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Satan 09.27.2009 11:00 PM

do i need to keep going?

terriblecanyons 09.27.2009 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alteredcourse
Ok, I'll break it down for you.

At least Satan's pictures, when shes around here and there, are interesting.

really now.

phoenix 09.27.2009 11:06 PM

alteredcourse 09.27.2009 11:07 PM

Why do you have to copy what Satan just did?

I was kinda hoping for slavo or nefeli or jenn or shifty or I dont know, just anyone else, to post something. Just to see what they're up to, or whatever. I'm interested in that. Nobodys going to want to post their shit if they think it's just this two way wave for those that use it most.

terriblecanyons 09.27.2009 11:07 PM

either way, it sounds like someone is jealous.

Satan 09.27.2009 11:08 PM

LOOK, MY CROTCH! SORT OF!

terriblecanyons 09.27.2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alteredcourse
Why do you have to copy what Satan just did?

I was kinda hoping for slavo or nefeli or jenn or shifty or I dont know, just anyone else, to post something. Just to see what they're up to, or whatever. I'm interested in that. Nobodys going to want to post their shit if they think it's just this two way wave for those that use it most.

I don't copy anyone. you said my pictures were boring and I don't leave the house so I posted shit of me not in my house. you sure are getting worked up over the interbutt, babe.

Satan 09.27.2009 11:09 PM

i'm running out of ammo, guys

terriblecanyons 09.27.2009 11:09 PM

that's okay satanas, since we both look exactly the same and I copy your every fucking move you can just use my pictures!

static-harmony 09.27.2009 11:10 PM

You and schizo look lovely TC.

phoenix 09.27.2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons

no it doesn't. it sounds like they're sick of yr hyperactivity and asshole behaviour when they call you on it.

It is the internets and anyone can just log off. So why get so upset and have a hissy when someone doesn't like 8 pages of yr/satans face? just deal with it and stop being a 14 y/o. you know.

alteredcourse 09.27.2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

What am I jealous of.

terriblecanyons 09.27.2009 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by static-harmony
You and schizo look lovely TC.

thanks babe :) I miss the shit outta that girl.

terriblecanyons 09.27.2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
no it doesn't. it sounds like they're sick of yr hyperactivity and asshole behaviour when they call you on it.

It is the internets and anyone can just log off. So why get so upset and have a hissy when someone doesn't like 8 pages of yr/satans face? just deal with it and stop being a 14 y/o. you know.

I'm sorry, I don't think I clarified that I don't give a fuck.

edit: http://sonicyouth.com/gossip/misc.ph...hoposted&t=139

yeah, I post SO MUCH in this thread.

phoenix 09.27.2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

I'm sorry, I don't think I clarified that I don't give a fuck.

yet you still seem to be fairly offended that someone on here doesn't give a fuck about you? or at least give a fuck enough to post another 4 pages of posts back to them after they say something..

whatev.

phoenix 09.27.2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

yeah, I post SO MUCH in this thread.

I think 90% of those 260 posts have been in the last month. ;)

phoenix 09.27.2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swa(y)
yeah...i wear women's low-rise jeans...typically.

are they comfortable? I've known so many skinny guys who wear womens jeans... and so many skinny girls who wear guys jeans! I dont really understand it. A lot of the time I hate the big asses/thighs that come with womens fit jeans because they often look really dumb and baggy on me, and I dont really understand how it could be comfy for a guy who is pretty much the same build?

Satan 09.27.2009 11:17 PM

just kidding.

terriblecanyons 09.27.2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
I think 90% of those 260 posts have been in the last month. ;)

oh sorry, I wasn't keeping track.

:o

alteredcourse - nice job deleting your post.

phoenix 09.27.2009 11:20 PM

I have little to no interest in the photos of people who post regularly. It's like anything you get too much of.
For satan it's because I used to process photos in a lab and you post a lot of blurred/overex type pics and I think I naturally just skim that kind of stuff without looking. TC I hardly notice your pics I dont think you post that many.. but I dont understand why yr havin a go at altered for speaking their mind when you are apparently an advocate of WHO GIVES A FUCK on the internets and sprawling convos in any thread completely OT..