Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

DeadDiscoDildo 08.13.2009 12:24 PM

wow, so many pages since what I'm referring to...

ASP how big is yr dick really u talk alot of shit about it hahahahaha

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 12:24 PM

7.2 inches.

It's not huge.

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadDiscoDildo
what the fuck floating haha, I wasn't the one sending PMs if that's what you were implying!

haha

I've been too busy PM'ing Satan.

you robot fuck! ;-)

the only thing that I was really implying was "what's the need to see to see what's in those pm's".

I was just trying to look out for yr best interests and ended up berating some poor sweet girl; a poor sweet girl who loves sonic youth so much that she's willing to put her fingers inside their fans.

I feel trrrble.

:(:(:(

verme (prevaricator) 08.13.2009 12:38 PM

what if floatingslowly is part of the plot?

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 12:40 PM

only if there's a role for "internet detective".

I just don't have the heart for it.

besides, if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't link a picture that could be traced. :p

DeadDiscoDildo 08.13.2009 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
7.2 inches.

It's not huge.

ok, you've got .2 on me

and floating haha, FINGAZ IN THE FANS

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 12:44 PM

But see, I'm only 5'2.

So it looks HUGE becuase I'm SHORT AS FUCK. That's what's special about it, not the actual size of it.

_slavo_ 08.13.2009 03:39 PM

Vietnam

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 03:41 PM

sanpan off the port bow - sanpan off the port bow.

ps: deeez fingaaz

girlgun 08.13.2009 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
sanpan off the port bow - sanpan off the port bow.

ps: deeez fingaaz

where were you when wang came over? i needed an interpreter. i tried to get aleya.

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 03:52 PM

I know a Ricardo Wang. but that's it.

Glice 08.13.2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Look at cinema. There's a new "mumblecore" movement with the advent of digital cameras, but the same basic themes and emotions are conveyed as films have conveyed for nearly 100 years.

It's always worth going back over this one: the basic human 'theme' of having emotions is pretty much eternal. I'm of the opinion that you'll find nearly nothing in bleeding-edge '09 cinema that you couldn't find in, say, Euripedes. This truism neither invalidates nor exalts either art. I often find that things that try to be 'new' miss the point that art should be good first, and then it's allowed to be groundbreaking.

Before anyone asks, yes, I do make the rules.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 04:46 PM

Ah, I guess I should go beyond the same themes and emotions and go into the same situations, the same structures, the same conflicts. Still, I agree, that area doesn't have to be unique, since similar themes were conveyed in cave drawings and shit, really.

But it does prove that it is hard to "invent" new art forms, because no matter WHAT you do you're going to be doing something similar to what has already happened before.

Instead of focusing on that, artists should just be genuine and, like Glice said, try to make good art. I have a good friend who has spent the past 2 years trying to perfectly replicate Francis Bacon. He has no concept on how to do anything beyond trying to draw exactly like Francis Bacon. It's... odd.

EVOLghost 08.13.2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phoenix
oh no guys, it's astonics RL gf.

:( google is too easy

http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers...memberid=19803

Holy shit is that really her in the sakura costume??
Effin hot

Kegmama 08.13.2009 06:32 PM

posted in the before & after thread... but these will get better response here...

jennthebenn OG
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Not as OG as me! haha. Much luv Jenn! (we consumed @ 16 shots of vodka in about an hour playing drinking games w/cheaters!)

Kegmama 08.13.2009 06:33 PM

BTW Flobot- You're the best! You and GG are one FINE couple. ;)

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 06:36 PM

yr not so bad yrself, hotstuff. ;)

lolfaceplant? did you draw cocks on her face?? my friend russ would. :(

Conrad 08.13.2009 06:39 PM

Kegmama you're a tank. No way I could do 16 shots in an hour. I remember some girl at my old school doing that on her 16th birthday. Apparently her "friends" left her passed out in a ditch and someone found her or something and brought her to the hospital.

I like the picture of Jenn taking a shot haha. Her shirt ;) Haha

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Holy shit is that really her in the sakura costume??
Effin hot

Yeahhhhhhh.

Conrad 08.13.2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

EMMAh was hot but we didn't really get along.. Kegmama gets along with me great but we're just friends, y'know?

In what way did we not get along? I don't remember having any issues.