Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Toilet & Bowels 08.13.2009 04:45 AM

so somebody stole a picture from your blog to post here and someone who knows you posts here and emailed you to tell you?

foreveramber 08.13.2009 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
so somebody stole a picture from your blog to post here and someone who knows you posts here and emailed you to tell you?

I've no idea how the person who emailed me knew it was me, to be honest. But yes, milkbubble stole my photo and said it was her, and someone from here emailed me to let me know.

Satan 08.13.2009 04:50 AM

she also said it was a bad picture. beat her ass.

chrome noise tape 08.13.2009 05:25 AM

these two nice girls took a pic. with me...if i remenber her names...damn it!

_slavo_ 08.13.2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
My biggest crush in the history of this board was definitely boy_howdy. She was just perfect.

EMMAh was hot but we didn't really get along.. Kegmama gets along with me great but we're just friends, y'know?

Now, PHOENIX is the one I think I have the most chemistry with. Nearly everything she says really excites me.

Satan, on the other hand... wow. Talk about une vraie femme! She is so trashy but classy (Chic mais sans valeur?). I think I love her. She's just too great. Also, I've stared at her the most, since I'm editing videos of her.

As for milkbubble and jenn? I haven't talked to em enough but they have their perks.

Terriblecanyons has really piqued my interest as of late. Badass hair.

Who am I forgetting?

you're forgetting ploesj, man.

by the way, we definitely agree on Phoenix. Classy and hot.

nicfit 08.13.2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kegmama
ginormous cock!

ftw
looks like he's going "cockadoodlethreesome!"

punkaspoo 08.13.2009 06:39 AM

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carolin...re/3548031093/

Toilet & Bowels 08.13.2009 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan

If I was going to steal a photo i wouldn't steal one that is so mundane. Plus she doesn't even look scuffy enough to be a sonic youth fan.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 07:53 AM

Fucking funny shit. I like how it was directly linked instead of just taking the photo and putting it on photobucket. That "don't-give-a-fuck" attitude is what we need more of on here! Hah.

At least Amber knows that plenty of guys on here find her attractive!

EVOLghost 08.13.2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
nobody listens. nobody cares. :(

I saw yer post about revealing her g.i.r.l. status.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 07:56 AM

I bet she is really atari 2600!

How ya doin, atari?

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan

that was the first clue.

hahah

you people. :rolleyes:

and by you people, I mean, you people with auto-penises.

ps: there's no way that's atari (and you know it)!

Trasher02 08.13.2009 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girlgun
you guys are a bunch of retards. she stole the picture. here's the website/blog it stole it from. RERE! rEEEEEtards. stop thinking with your peni all the time.

http://www.foreveramber.co.uk

Haha, suckerrrrrrrs.

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 08:42 AM

that's fucking bullshit.

if you really were a "geek girl" this wouldn't be a fucking social experiment, you would know damn well what message board guys are like. damn well.

so, yr either really lame at being a geek girl or really bad at being a guy pretending to be one.

creepy and weird? blame the penis, broad. you knew what you were doing (and so did I) so drop the troll already. yr the only one hiding. THAT is what's creepy and fucking weird.

you got fuck busted.

ps: you could have done fine being a friendly, honest and open person on this board. YOU chose not to, so stop blaming everyone else, you transparent twat.

pps: I right-click>properties EVERYTHING. why? because of people like you. because of people like yoouuuuuuu.

nicfit 08.13.2009 08:46 AM

That's the internet, girl.
Don't get me wrong, but your "social experiment" didn't prove anything any person with a grain of salt in their head wouldn't know already...
I'm all for playing tricks/games on/with people, anyway!

to flotz: fuck you robot, your typing interface is too fast for me.

Btw ,this pms/rep thing is really creepy.
It's not the first time I hear this (people pming posters who're supposedly girls right after they post a pic, and never gave a shit about their posts before).

I'm kinda curious to hear the content of those pms

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 08:47 AM

Haha. That was probably the best post anyone's ever made on this board, floatingslowly. Though I think a few things milkbubble said were interesting and I don't mind the, uh, experimentation with the form, of structure, of the rule, of the space, of a message board (?), but you owned ... him/her.

I would also like to know the contents of those PM's!

Savage Clone 08.13.2009 08:53 AM

I got rep from people for posting a picture of myself at age 3 1/2!
OMG, this board is full of preeverts and NAMBLA members!

floatingslowly 08.13.2009 08:53 AM

why is "guys like hot chicks" creepy???

they got played, true, but only because they didn't know that there was a trap afoot.

and if you really are "who" you say you are, milkbubbles (and by that, I mean, a non-alt entitity), let me add a little more advice.

NICE OR FUCKING NOT, IT TAKES MORE THAN 52 POSTS BEFORE ANYONE NOTICES ANYBODY ON A MESSAGE BOARD.

you used chick.pix with malicious intent.

ps: burn the witch. she turned the ddd's into newts.

atsonicpark 08.13.2009 08:57 AM

Haha floatingslowly is on a roll today.

Milk, pm's or it didn't happen!

nicfit 08.13.2009 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floatingslowly
why is "guys like hot chicks" creepy???

uhm, that's not the creepy side of the thing.