Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

Rob Instigator 10.09.2008 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
how do you know?

because he lets me hit the overflow after his band's shows. he can only give power o'gasms to about 5-6 ladies before he gets tired, so the rest come visit the Instigator. Lucky for shentov I likes my ladies pre-creamed.

mil_pl 10.09.2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _slavo_
tak tak chlupaku, po prawde

dzien dobry :cool:

a raczej dobry wećer / wieczór !

Derek 10.09.2008 04:34 PM

o_O

EMMAh 10.13.2008 06:16 PM

yig

pantophobia 10.13.2008 06:19 PM

ahh, autumn colors are upon us

nice shot emmah

EMMAh 10.13.2008 06:20 PM

Correct!

That's what I was out doing, taking pictures of leaves.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 10.13.2008 06:47 PM

emmah, always so pretty

Alex's Trip 10.13.2008 07:21 PM

(9th grade)

The guy to my left and I used to be great great friends. We hung out on Sunday, and I took this picture that I wanted to share.

(yesterday)

And this is blue-head, with whom I am still very much good friends, in Africa with zebras!

AH, 3 years is so long!

deflinus 10.13.2008 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
emmah, always so pretty

album-cover pretty

ploesj 10.16.2008 07:54 AM

finally got these, pictures from barcelona:

the owner of this record store didn't mind us looking around and taking pics for an hour.. he just talked and put on old jazz records. it was an amazing place, you could find any kind of music there.

mil_pl 10.16.2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ploesj
finally got these, pictures from barcelona:

this one rules!

ploesj 10.16.2008 08:09 AM

i had another one of me and my mom with plants growing out of our heads, but it was on my camera, which was stolen.

The Lung 10.16.2008 08:13 AM

Nice photos ploesj, where abouts in Barcelona was that record store? I've been meaning to go back to Barcelona ever since I went to Primavera last year, i loved it there. Did you see the huge fountain which is in time with music near the big art mueseum? I think it was called Espanyol

ploesj 10.16.2008 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lung
Nice photos ploesj, where abouts in Barcelona was that record store? I've been meaning to go back to Barcelona ever since I went to Primavera last year, i loved it there. Did you see the huge fountain which is in time with music near the big art mueseum? I think it was called Espanyol

the record store was somewhere next to las ramblas, near to a street called carrer de hospital. it was an area with lots of secondhand shops, very nice.

the fountain on the picture was the only one we saw that worked, all the other fountains were shut down because of the lack of water. (it was in july)

mil_pl 10.16.2008 08:18 AM

Quote:

i had another one of me and my mom with plants growing out of our heads, but it was on my camera, which was stolen.

oh.. I will find that fucker who have stolen it!

The Lung 10.16.2008 08:26 AM

Quote:

the record store was somewhere next to las ramblas, near to a street called carrer de hospital. it was an area with lots of secondhand shops, very nice.

the fountain on the picture was the only one we saw that worked, all the other fountains were shut down because of the lack of water. (it was in july)

Right thanks, I really enjoyed walking around las ramblas. That sucks about your camera, all the photos I took got wiped from my computer somehow which really pissed me off, I still have some videos of that fountain though. It's worth going to Barcelona just to see that alone

ploesj 10.16.2008 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lung
Right thanks, I really enjoyed walking around las ramblas. That sucks about your camera, all the photos I took got wiped from my computer somehow which really pissed me off, I still have some videos of that fountain though. It's worth going to Barcelona just to see that alone

that's even worse!
i like barcelona a lot, been there twice now and still want to go back, even with the camera stolen.

the ramblas are ok but definitely not the best part of the city... i liked some of the performers there but most of them were crap this summer. (one of the good ones, a mime, said the same: theyre basically just guys with a cool costume standing somewhere and waving at tourists)

Dead-Air 10.16.2008 09:11 PM

shentov 10.19.2008 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
shentov's a stud. he makes the ladies cream.

copied for signature purposes.
lol, Robertinho!!!.

ZEROpumpkins 10.19.2008 05:13 AM

ploesj is very pretty.