Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Say Something You Can't Say To Their Face (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=25606)

EVOLghost 08.06.2009 08:25 PM

I serisouly am too. I was just talkin' to her too like a minute before I saw this thread was bumped. and then I was like HEY! I GOT SOMEGTHING! then BOOMO I read your post and I believe you know the rest.

atsonicpark 08.06.2009 08:32 PM

It's hot when you smoke and we fuck at the same time, do you think anyone else would appreciate the subtle nuances of ashes on their balls?

dirty bunny 08.25.2009 02:06 PM

Fuck you, bitch.

EVOLghost 08.25.2009 02:08 PM

I'm fine where I am thank you.

gmku 08.25.2009 02:26 PM

Excuse me, could I get through, please? Thanks.

(I usually just shove my way through since I can't bear to actually say this.)

!@#$%! 08.25.2009 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
you'd feel even freer if you said it to their face.

then again, i have NO filter on my mouth, so...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous
to everyone who has posted srsly in this thread: grow a pair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
thanks for breaking my skateboard dumbass, i'd like to break your face

how low have the mighty fallen!

floatingslowly 08.25.2009 02:43 PM

not to one but to many:

the next time that I catch you using the men's bathroom on my floor and you either: don't flush, don't wash yr hands or ....leave diarrhea all over the seat like you did today, I'll be telling more than a select few about it. in fact, I'll be posting yr picture in the elevator, chief.

so, next time you have to drop the fucking bomb, I suggest that you stay on yr own fucking floor. disgusting fucks.

davenotdead 08.25.2009 02:47 PM

should there be a separate thread entitled: "Say something to girlgun that you can't say while fltngslwly is around" ??

Satan 08.25.2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
how low have the mighty fallen!

ass. i wouldn't be mean to my friend like that. it was a accident.

......stop teasing and just give it to me already

i cant say that because i know its all part of the game but its fucking killing me

Sonic Youth 37 08.25.2009 10:11 PM

I understand you want my body, but I do not want yours. Please quit hanging all over me. It weirds myself and others out.

terriblecanyons 08.25.2009 10:18 PM

I'm tired of you texting me, expecting me to solve all your problems. Grow a pair and stfu.

terriblecanyons 08.25.2009 11:09 PM

Stop telling me about your sexual endeavors with your slutty girlfriend, I know it's an attempt to make me feel jealous, and it's not working.

al shabbray 08.27.2009 05:05 AM

talk!

sonicpixie 08.30.2009 12:09 PM

*** i want to lose myself in you***

***i wish you would leave me the fuck alone before i have to fake my own death***

***its amazing how you can carry on a conversation with me all by yrself incase u hadnt noticed yet i dont give a fuck about fucking cricket or online gambling or australian reality tv shows i dont even remember saying hello to you this morning or being nice to you EVER why the fuck are you still talking at me I WANT MY OWN OFFICE i deeply mistrust you because you left a your job working on lovely hot paradise island and came to england to pursue a career in accountancy WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT i seriously demand my own office or im going to staple yr fat ass to yr fat face i dont know if that can be done but im sure as fuck gonna try***
ps.FUCK FUCK FUCK

gmku 09.02.2009 06:27 AM

Stop telling me about all the illicit sex you girls want to have with me. I'm married, and believe it or not, I'm old enough to be your grandfather!

(Much as this is something I would love to say, I can't, because I know it's all part of the game, even though it's killing me.)

Satan 09.02.2009 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmku

(Much as this is something I would love to say, I can't, because I know it's all part of the game, even though it's killing me.)

you're such a fucking asshole, asshole

gmku 09.02.2009 06:30 AM

Lighten up, Francis.

Satan 09.02.2009 06:32 AM

who said i was serious old man?

i rly need sarcasm font.

gmku 09.02.2009 06:34 AM

And who said I was? (As a matter of course, I take hardly anything you say seriously unless you preface it with, like, srsly, or something.)

Satan 09.02.2009 06:35 AM

ok ive lost any interest i was feigning