Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

amerikangod 09.15.2008 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
Now we know you're a "passive" ha ha!
kiddin.

Guys, what's this negativity?
the good mood of the board is gone?
Lightning Bolt rules.

Some would say a 'needy bottom,' but in all honesty, it's often just due to sheer laziness. Sometimes a fella has just had a long day and doesn't want to do any more work.

And worry not about the negativity. Sometimes people just want an excuse to give another person negative rep. I'll happily recieve it.

OH AND DUDE, AGREED, LIGHTNING BOLT RULE. They rule very hard.

mil_pl 09.15.2008 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantankerous

visiting my mommy today

you like like a vampire, I don't know if it is a compliment for you or not :p

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 05:01 AM

everyone tells me that
i don't really care either way

MellySingsDoom 09.15.2008 05:03 AM

^^^Mil_pl: She's the one and only SY Gossip Board vampire, don't you know - hypnotises with her eyes, and goes straight for the jugular everytime. Innit.

amerikangod - I did acutally enjoying your L Bolt-related postings too. Those "security" guys sound like a right bunnch of retarded poseurs.

nicfit 09.15.2008 05:08 AM

ha ha you look like you're about to take off a wig and tell "I'm james maynard keenan".

al shabbray 09.15.2008 05:10 AM

^^^
LOL

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 05:10 AM

HAHA

i need to take some of my extensions out or cut them or something

blunderbuss 09.15.2008 05:14 AM

Can we have more Ploesj pictures please? Her sheer joy has brightened my day no end.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
amerikangod - I did acutally enjoying your L Bolt-related postings too. Those "security" guys sound like a right bunnch of retarded poseurs.

I'd be able to muster up more anger at them if they were able to maintain at least some kind of presence. The fact of the matter is, they get replaced and pushed aside so quickly, you almost feel bad for them as you see the looks of terror sweep across their faces. But then you don't, and you decide that it is more appropriate to laugh at them.

mil_pl 09.15.2008 05:16 AM

yeah Melly I presumed that :D she is from Paris ?

amerikangod 09.15.2008 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicfit
ha ha you look like you're about to take off a wig and tell "I'm james maynard keenan".

Quote:

HAHA

i need to take some of my extensions out or cut them or something

Wait, so was my initial misunderstanding correct? OH I KNEW IT.

Cantankerous 09.15.2008 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
Wait, so was my initial misunderstanding correct? OH I KNEW IT.

what are you talking about, wearing a wig?

hair extensions (mine, anyway) are made of 100% human hair and are not worn on top of the hair, as one would wear a wig, but rather are woven in with the hair. i choose to wear them not out of necessity but out of preference, but as my hair has grown long enough for me to not look like an 8-year-old girl with down syndrome without extensions, and they're a pain in the ass, i will be taking them out in due time. maybe today.

amerikangod 09.15.2008 05:36 AM

Quote:

what are you talking about, wearing a wig?

hair extensions (mine, anyway) are made of 100% human hair and are not worn on top of the hair, as one would wear a wig, but rather are woven in with the hair. i choose to wear them not out of necessity but out of preference, but as my hair has grown long enough for me to not look like an 8-year-old girl with down syndrome without extensions, and they're a pain in the ass, i will be taking them out in due time. maybe today.

Well, yes, the wig thing, but more specifically taking it a step even further back, acknowledging that I initially mistakenly presumed you to be a male.

And for the record, do not underestimate the demand for 8 year-olds with Down's Syndrome. One might want to pursue all of their present available options to their natural ends before jumping ship. Just saying. When I was a pre-teen with braces I couldn't wait to get them off. Now, many years later, I see the success of Little Lupe and I'm filled with nothing but regret.

ploesj 09.15.2008 05:44 AM

Quote:

visiting my mommy today

this is pretty late, but damn you look a lot like my stepsister here:

al shabbray 09.15.2008 05:46 AM

after eating the shroom hahaha

ploesj 09.15.2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blunderbuss
Can we have more Ploesj pictures please? Her sheer joy has brightened my day no end.

thanks, but i don't really have any new pictures right now.

oh wait here are some 'joy' ones:

champs elysées (i have absolutely no idea what i was doing)

another goat picture (notice how the baby goat is chewing my shirt collar)

and another playground one.

ploesj 09.15.2008 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al shabbray
after eating the shroom hahaha

probably :P

the shroom is my lamp by the way.

ZEROpumpkins 09.15.2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amerikangod
I agree that Rule 34 is a pretty stolid rule. There aren't MANY rules on the internet, but there are some.

Proof:
Some guy requested Rule 34 for Fry's dog from Futurama as a joke....and guess what.
4 fuckin' replies + Wild Thornberries rule 34.

Incesticide 09.15.2008 09:43 AM

You can make yours with : http://www.faceyourmanga.com/welcome.htm

This Is Not Here 09.15.2008 09:46 AM

Quote:

visiting my mommy today

Sisters t shirt!