Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Post a Picture of Yourself (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=139)

porkmarras 11.06.2006 07:05 PM

Yes......ok.Try again when you have developed some sort of wit and then,perhaps,the good times will come.For now you are only worth a bit of contempt but i'm sure (the sad fuck that you are)you enjoy it if it comes from me.....ha....haha..hahaha!!

ni'k 11.06.2006 07:12 PM

two complete OWNS posted by two different people at the same time.

Jico 11.06.2006 07:19 PM

uau

porkmarras 11.06.2006 07:21 PM

Jico,you are nailed to the wall.

luxinterior 11.06.2006 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !@#$%!
luxy? OUCH!!!

well, if we are to judge by the drinking, it seems your social life has taken off since you started college... :p

To quote George Thorogood, "I drink alone."

Actually that's not true. I just don't drink with my friends. I am in the process of trying to ditch my friends for good, because they so suck. Not that it really matters, since I'll be gone for good in six weeks. I'm moving back to Missouri to go to community college next semester, and possibly the following year as well.

!@#$%! 11.07.2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luxinterior
To quote George Thorogood, "I drink alone."

Actually that's not true. I just don't drink with my friends. I am in the process of trying to ditch my friends for good, because they so suck. Not that it really matters, since I'll be gone for good in six weeks. I'm moving back to Missouri to go to community college next semester, and possibly the following year as well.

oh no! or well maybe it's a good thing. but community college? you might get bored out of your wazoo--

so what's the plan?

static-harmony 11.07.2006 04:33 PM

Hey I go to community college, that hurt. But yeah I would have preferred to gone to a university instead. Especially somewhere outside L.A.

luxinterior 11.08.2006 01:29 AM

Quote:

oh no! or well maybe it's a good thing. but community college? you might get bored out of your wazoo--

so what's the plan?

The plan, well there is none, really. I am going to community college to figure out what I might want to pursue at a university...because really here I am just wasting money, you know? Still I don't think that going to community college will help much (and boredom isn't an issue since I am already bored out of my mind at this school) because I don't really believe that there exists that "one thing" for me that I will want to do above all other things. So it's kind of pointless trying to figure that part out. Mainly I want to be content with where I am, and the people I am with, because that contributes to my happiness a great deal. So I don't have a plan. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. But I also don't think it's such a big deal, you know, whatever it is that I end up doing. As long as I can still do other things that I enjoy.

Norma J 11.08.2006 02:17 AM

Right on, Luxinterior.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.08.2006 03:03 AM

Quote:

The plan, well there is none, really. I am going to community college to figure out what I might want to pursue at a university...because really here I am just wasting money, you know? Still I don't think that going to community college will help much (and boredom isn't an issue since I am already bored out of my mind at this school) because I don't really believe that there exists that "one thing" for me that I will want to do above all other things. So it's kind of pointless trying to figure that part out. Mainly I want to be content with where I am, and the people I am with, because that contributes to my happiness a great deal. So I don't have a plan. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. But I also don't think it's such a big deal, you know, whatever it is that I end up doing. As long as I can still do other things that I enjoy.

you know, we can always get married and you can be a stay at home wife

Iain 11.08.2006 03:18 AM

I can't get married and be a stay at home wife though can I?

whorefrost 11.08.2006 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sonicl
Inspired by Mr Clone, here's a picture of me sitting in a tree:

holy shit, you look like phillip best! awesome!

whorefrost 11.08.2006 06:40 AM

porkmarras 11.08.2006 07:00 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to whorefrost again.

Prisstina 11.08.2006 10:40 AM

I'M AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Danny Himself 11.08.2006 11:03 AM

That looks old-fashioned.

Prisstina 11.08.2006 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Himself
That looks old-fashioned.

it is because i am a grandma.

har har har!

king_buzzo 11.08.2006 12:10 PM

haha youre a granma

nicfit 11.08.2006 12:37 PM

i wonder why so many girls take pictures in their bathroom.

sidonie2006 11.08.2006 12:44 PM

So, one in my cold living room...

_slavo_ 11.08.2006 12:46 PM

wtf?

So many damn beautiful girls on this board???

Trasher02 11.08.2006 12:51 PM

Wow...
Looks like Cantankerous has some competition.
Nice to meet another belgian boardie btw.

_slavo_ 11.08.2006 12:53 PM

I guess it's time to make a poll competition about board's hottest girl (once again)

Trasher02 11.08.2006 12:53 PM

Has there been such a poll??!? when?

king_buzzo 11.08.2006 12:59 PM

ive never seen belgian person thats so pretty

HaydenAsche 11.08.2006 01:18 PM

Me. Scared of the camera.

Trasher02 11.08.2006 01:21 PM

Since when do you have black hair?

Danny Himself 11.08.2006 01:21 PM

Ew, dye job.

HaydenAsche 11.08.2006 01:36 PM

That was taken mid-September. I dyed my hair black a while ago.

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.08.2006 02:01 PM

it looks good dude

cryptowonderdruginvogue 11.08.2006 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidonie2006
So, one in my cold living room...

you look like my friend taj, weird

Trasher02 11.08.2006 02:04 PM

Do you have braces Hayden? It looks like you have braces on that photo.

king_buzzo 11.08.2006 02:05 PM

i was gonna post that ^. anyways , do you?

HaydenAsche 11.08.2006 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
it looks good dude

Thank you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trasher02
Do you have braces Hayden? It looks like you have braces on that photo.

I did. This was taken in mid-September, though. I got my braces off a few weeks ago.

Trasher02 11.08.2006 02:11 PM

I hated having braces. I remember the first day when they were off, it felt so weird.

HaydenAsche 11.08.2006 02:13 PM

It's great not having them.

Here are some really old pictures. Probably summer of 2005 or something:

ploesj 11.08.2006 02:47 PM

ive only had those kind of braces you could take out, because my jaws werent correct, but my teeth were :)

Ourson 11.08.2006 05:56 PM

!@#$%! 11.08.2006 06:40 PM

Quote:

ooh... the reason i mentioned boredom was because the academic standards of community colleges are generally not very high, and the lack of a challenge could put a smart person to snooze.

well it seems you hated that school, and got homesick, from before it even started... so at least the suffering will stop now. and going to community college to play around for a bit while making up your mind is not such a bad idea.

now, i hope you eventually find something to do that you like and enjoy, because you seem pretty smart and it would be a waste if you don't do something with it. really. you wanted to be an english major no? to write? then maybe journalism...( just a suggestion.) i don't mean "be a reporter," but journalists write about all kinds of stuff, often without the academic bullshit-- they deal with bullshit of another kind.

anyway-- best wishes! you're one of my favorite boardies so i hope things turn out well for you.

luxinterior 11.08.2006 07:14 PM

Quote:

ooh... the reason i mentioned boredom was because the academic standards of community colleges are generally not very high, and the lack of a challenge could put a smart person to snooze.

well it seems you hated that school, and got homesick, from before it even started... so at least the suffering will stop now. and going to community college to play around for a bit while making up your mind is not such a bad idea.

now, i hope you eventually find something to do that you like and enjoy, because you seem pretty smart and it would be a waste if you don't do something with it. really. you wanted to be an english major no? to write? then maybe journalism...( just a suggestion.) i don't mean "be a reporter," but journalists write about all kinds of stuff, often without the academic bullshit-- they deal with bullshit of another kind.

anyway-- best wishes! you're one of my favorite boardies so i hope things turn out well for you.

I have this thing where I really, really dislike journalism.

And yeah, I wanted to be an English major. Guess what was the first class I dropped out of? My English one. The other was Community Radio Production. I was failing, a lot.