Sonic Youth Gossip

Sonic Youth Gossip (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/index.php)
-   Non-Sonics (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   post comething completely irrelevant! (http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=6857)

Satan 08.10.2009 11:49 PM

pfft.

everyone knows irish catholic bitches are the only ones who have every right to get drunk and slut it up. it would be criminal not to.

Sonic Youth 37 08.10.2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satan
everyone knows irish catholic bitches are the only ones who have every right to get drunk and slut it up. it would be criminal not to.

This

terriblecanyons 08.10.2009 11:53 PM

Sure, why not. I guess I'm just tired of hearing her bitch and moan about the fact she whored it up with some guy. It's like, you did it, now pay the consequences and shut the fuck up.

Satan 08.10.2009 11:54 PM

or just stfu because no one cares.

terriblecanyons 08.10.2009 11:55 PM

4srs. On an unrelated note, my hair is blue/teal and I love it.

dirty bunny 08.11.2009 12:08 AM

I'm watching ghosts caught on tape on youtube. Scary stuff. What's also scary is that joe11121 is 15, but that's a different kind of scary.

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 12:11 AM

all I do anymore is get drunk and watch billy mays on youtube

I think I'll carry on with that now

atsonicpark 08.11.2009 12:22 AM

There are just too many whores, period.

I'm really going to miss my girlfriend.. if we are indeed breaking up.. she was a virgin when we got together. Sixteen. hmm. Now that we're 22-23.. I mean, fuck, any girl I would even 1% be interested in dating in this town that's around my age has already slept with sixteen or so guys!

So.. yep. Single life, whoo. Me and the old lady are going to spend the next few weeks fucking, though, so that's cool.

dirty bunny 08.11.2009 12:23 AM

lol what is it with you and Billy Mays? And actually some of this stuff isn't scary at all, it's faked. Boo hiss.

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 12:23 AM

I feel like I'm the only person I know that isn't a whore

atsonicpark 08.11.2009 12:26 AM

Me too.

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 12:27 AM

Maybe we should get together and make babies.

atsonicpark 08.11.2009 12:27 AM

Don't get me wrong, I've messed around with a fewchicks in my time. But I've never cheated... And I've only had honest-to-god INTERCOURSE with one special girl.

I don't see the point in just, uhm, giving out my body to any random-ass person who has one or two desirable physical qualities. Sure, sex is nice, but I like to be in relationships with trust and emotion. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I just want to fuck hard, but really.. I've messed around with chicks who are total crazy blowjob bitches and while that's nice, it's also kinda just.. eh. I'd rather just jerk off than be in a relationship without a connection.

Also, I just find most people unattractive, in general. I think most people are just kinda gross. I see plenty of cute girls with black framed glasses but I dunno. They just don't tickle my fancy, usually because they're idiots.

But if I compliment a chick and say "you're beautiful", I really mean it.

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 12:30 AM

sex without meaning is like pizza without cheese

atsonicpark 08.11.2009 12:35 AM

I just like having weird sex. My girlfriend knows how to do all this weird shit to make me happy. It's nice. I dunno if the sex is even that "great" in a conventional sense, but the weirdness makes up for it. And every time we fight and every time she acts like a psycopath, I'm more turned on. I'll miss that.. I mean, we probably are having the best sex we've ever had, after 6 1/2 years. I don't think, even if we break up, we'll be broken up forever, or never have sex again.. so I'm not too worried. Still..

dirty bunny 08.11.2009 12:39 AM

Oh wow I forgot I still had pizza...

atsonicpark 08.11.2009 12:44 AM

Here, lemme roast myself:

SEX AND SEX AND SEX AND DEATH

terriblecanyons 08.11.2009 01:10 AM

http://bakonvodka.com/

davenotdead 08.11.2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Here, lemme roast myself:

SEX AND SEX AND SEX AND DEATH

too easy. you forgot "miike!"

fugazifan 08.11.2009 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
She hooked up with a guy on the holy land..

on the holy land???:cool:
seriously though, i dont know too many catholic chicks that come here, but the same can be said for all of the JAPs that come here on birthright and such. i really cant stand them and they all come hereto get super drunk and to suck off the soldier that comes on the trip with them.
they, and the rest of the birthrighters/american youth that come here give americans a bad name.
people are always shocked when i say that i cant stand americans, because i am one, but shit we know how to give off the worst impression possible...